EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 07/27/23 to 07/30/23

Added to Calendar: 07/27/23, 07/28/23, 07/29/23, 07/30/23

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
As Al and I work to finalize the agenda for next weekend, in the interest of not "over doing it," we will plan on a formalized group outing to Dutch Creek Animal Farm Saturday late morning/early afternoon and plan an informal outing to Menno-Hof on Thursday morning for those in town and would like to go. Depending on how you choose to spend your time, there will be open time throughout the weekend to visit both of these attractions and the Shipshewana area on your own as well, but we'd love to represent the HOC as a group! :)

Menno-Hof Admission:
Adults: $8:50
Children (ages 6-14): $5.00
Family (two adults and all children ages 6-14): $18

We do receive $1.00 off the adult admission price if our group is 25 or more people.

Dutch Creek Animal Farm Wagon Tour Rates:
Adults: $16.00
Children (ages 3-12): $11.00
Seniors (ages 65+): $15.00

They accept cash and all major credit cards. We do receive a discount of groups of 15 or more.

With that being said, please reply to this post by 7/21 which tour(s) you would like to be a part of.
LAST CALL FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN GOING ON EITHER GROUP TOUR!!! We need to provide a headcount especially to Dutch Creek Animal Farm as this is a very popular summer attraction and is typically busy. :)

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Rally Week! Al, Penelope and I are very excited to see all of our friends on Thursday afternoon! Below is the rally itinerary to give everyone a better idea of what to expect. I will be out at the campground early this week to say 'Hi,' distribute welcome bags from the Shipshewana Visitor's Center, etc. See you all soon!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Amber - we brought 2 coffee urns with us if you need more than one. We also have a small tabletop blackstone if you need another for Saturday morning.

Jeff2886

🚨 REMINDER 🚨

Reservations must be made by 5/1/23 for the Indiana Chapter Rally at Shipshewana Campground South Park! There are 30 sites held with three sites already reserved. Please let Amber know your arrival date and t-shirt sizes after confirming your reservation.

Those planning to arrive prior to the start of the rally can take advantage of visiting the Midwest's largest outdoor flea market (open Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8am-4pm).

We are working on organizing group outings to Menno-Hof and Dutch Creek Animal Farm.

Shipshewana Flea Market - https://shipshewanatradingplace.com/flea-market
Menno-Hof - https://menno-hof.squarespace.com/
Dutch Creek Animal Farm - https://www.dutchcreekfarmanimalpark.com/

If interested in attending either of these tours, please let Amber know as we will need a final headcount prior to the tours.

We're also looking for one or two people to coordinate a corn hole and/or Euchre tournament.

Additional details and updates to come but we hope to see and meet lots of you at the rally!

- Alex and Amber Alber
Hello Alex and Amber-
I am a relatively new Northtrail Camper owner and just found out about the Indiana Chapter Rally. I signed up for the forum does that make me a chapter member? We are staying at the Shipshewana Campground south on July 27 and 28th and would like to participate if at all possible while we are there. I followed the link to sign up for the MORryde facility tour and lunch for Friday with our names, but then later I read where there was a past due sign up date so I don't know if we can attend that or not. We would like to be able to meet some members and get acquainted if possible. Is there a $10 signup fee for the rally? I plan on checking in at the campground Thursday by 1:00pm. Thanks for any info.
Sincerely, Jeff Emmons

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Amber - we brought 2 coffee urns with us if you need more than one. We also have a small tabletop blackstone if you need another for Saturday morning.

Hello Alex and Amber-
I am a relatively new Northtrail Camper owner and just found out about the Indiana Chapter Rally. I signed up for the forum does that make me a chapter member? We are staying at the Shipshewana Campground south on July 27 and 28th and would like to participate if at all possible while we are there. I followed the link to sign up for the MORryde facility tour and lunch for Friday with our names, but then later I read where there was a past due sign up date so I don't know if we can attend that or not. We would like to be able to meet some members and get acquainted if possible. Is there a $10 signup fee for the rally? I plan on checking in at the campground Thursday by 1:00pm. Thanks for any info.
Sincerely, Jeff Emmons
Hi Jeff! How exciting! Congratulations on your new North Trail! Of course - please feel free to participate and join the rally group while you're in the area. Can you let me know t-shirt sizes for those coming? These are unisex size t-shirts. There is a $10/rig fee that I will collect at some point from you, and you are all set for the MORryde tour. The forum and the Heartland Owners Club are two separate membership profiles. You can become an HOC member for free here, and I, along with the owners attending would be happy to share their experiences and benefits of the club. Looking forward to meeting you - we'll keep an eye out for your arrival on Thursday! Text Amber with questions - 574-361-4325

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
There are SEVEN days left to reserve one of the 16 spots remaining for the Indiana Chapter Rally at Shipshewana Campground South Park July 27-30, 2023! Make your reservations by calling 260-768-4669. Leave a message for Tammy and she will return your call.
We're still building out the agenda and hope to share once we have a finalized number of attendees.

TENTAVTIVE AGENDA:
Thursday Evening: Meet & Mingle - Bring your favorite cocktail and appetizer to share!
Friday Morning: MORryde Factory Tour & Lunch (additional activity for those not going on the tour)
Saturday Morning: Midwest Potluck Breakfast - Bring your favorite Midwest-inspired (or just favorite) breakfast dish to share!

You can plan for cornhole, campfires, group activities and just an all-around good time in the heart of Indiana Amish country!
Raffle items have been generously provided by Heartland RVs, Lippert MORryde and Truck System Technologies, Inc and additional rally swag being provided by Openroads and Dexter Axle Company!

MORryde will have a small, retail booth setup during the rally and have invited the group to their factory for a private tour, lunch and presentation. If you're unable to attend the national rally in June, or prefer the idea of a more intimate experience, this is a great opportunity to learn more about MORryde and meet some of the faces behind the scenes! The tour and lunch presentation will be Friday, July 28 at 10:30a.m.

Lippert will be sharing a pre-sale flyer that includes 10+
✨
new
✨
products! Pre-order your products and have them delivered to you at the rally!
Looking to have service on your Lippert components? Schedule an appointment ahead of or after the rally at the Lippert Service Facility.

Once you have registered with the campground, please let me know either on the forum or give me a call 574-361-4325! More information can be found here: https://shorturl.at/hzAD9
Current Attendees:
Al & Amber Alber - L, M
2. Ed & Annette Ryan
3. Gary & Marlene Hock - XL, 2XL
4. Dave & Carleen - L, 2XL
5. Ken & Kathy AmRhein - XL, XL
6. Bob & Jamie Cline - M, XL
7. Bill & DeAnne Hawley - 3X, XL
8. Bill & Chris Jordan - L, L
9. Mark & Carrie Schurig - XL, 4XL
10. Lyle & Pam Hesterman - L, 2XL
11. Matt & Brandy Gleason - L, L
12. Bill & Sue Coquillard
13. Gerry & Debbie Atkinson
14. Fred McLane

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! - Amber Alber
Hi Everyone! Just sending a quick reminder regarding this post that MORryde will have a vendor booth setup Thursday and Friday near the North Pavilion/grassy area if you're interested in purchasing after-market products before or after the factory tour. :)

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
As everyone makes there way to the campground and settles in, we wanted to share a few things to keep in mind:

1. There is Wi-Fi available, but it is not the best. "Embrace the Pace" goes for more than just horse and buggies - welcome to Amish country!
2. There is a $20.00 minimum purchase when using your card at the front office.
3. Very limited space when it comes to additional parking spots. Parking passes for every vehicle over the one allowed per site can be purchased for $5.00 (cash) at the office.

See you all soon!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback and kind words! Al, Penelope and I had SO MUCH FUN and are very much looking forward to hosting you all again next year!

Reactions: ALF