EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 5/8/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ray and shawn cant wait to meet you we went to our first last year and met some really nice people so you to will have a great time also.and of coures the area is fantastic.
Joel

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I want to invite all the Indiana Chapter Rally attendees to come on down to Kentucky after your Rally. We will be having our first ever Kentucky Rally at www.whisperinghillsrv.com in beautiful Georgetown, KY just 300 mile from Shipshewana. We would love to have you join us. Ken

We would love to join you at this Rally. We will be at the factory with our Bighorn. Please let us know what we need to do to confirm. This will be our first Heartland Rally. We are retiring on April 18 and will start our travel the first of May

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Yes most certainly Angelia your are welcome to join in on our IN rally! We would love to have you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Well 91 more days, 4or5 more snows, several work hours till popcorn time...um I mean IN rally time. Hopefully the campground has snow removal just in case. Looking forward to spring and seeing everyone.

MaryandSteve

The Campground office is now open from 10am to 2pm EST on Monday and Friday. 260-768-4669 So When you call to make reservations. (PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL THEM YOU ARE A PART OF THE HEARTLAND OWNERS GROUP Rally.) Hope to see many of you there! Come, relax and hang out with us May 8-11 2014.

kkamshop

Good to hear! I sent an email this week, but no response as yet. I will call on Monday (if I can remember!)
Hope the snowpiles are just a distant, distant memory by May...

MaryandSteve

I sure hope so. We are tired of winter. We are in Yuma AZ and enjoying the weather. Trying to put plans for the Rally together this weekend .But Tuesday we are headed back to the frozen tundra on Tuesday!

kkamshop

Got a call back from the campground a few minutes ago, we are confirmed! Coming in Thursday, (maybe earlier if we can arrange an alternate babysitter to replace grandma) leaving :( Sunday

MaryandSteve

Thanks for all your interest in the factory tour.We will get with Jim and get one arranged we will let you all know what time and day we will get it scheduled.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I want to extend a special invitation to all the Indiana Rally attendees to come on down to Kentucky the week after your Rally. We are only 313 miles South on I-75 in Georgetown, KY. We'd love to have you guys join us. Ken

bacaye

Mary, I hope all the info will come with my signature. Send info to me as bacaye because I do check now and then..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.