EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 5/8/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
We will be having a great time Dinning at the Blue Gate, Dennis and Nancy Dave and Mary you are added to the list. Anyone interested just let us know.

MaryandSteve

Yes Byrd it looks like it is all coming together nicely! Thanks for all you suggestions and help you have provided It has been appreciated!

MaryandSteve

I have you down for the Blue Gate, Dave & Nancy, Jack & Carol, Dan & Karen. Great participation! Thanks to all.

MaryandSteve

We Want to let everyone know if you have an interest in seeing how ARI sleepers are built there is an opportunity to tour the Plant in Shipshewana on Thur 5/8 at 3:30.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We Want to let everyone know if you have an interest in seeing how ARI sleepers are built there is an opportunity to tour the Plant in Shipshewana on Thur 5/8 at 3:30.

Count us in.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

kkamshop

Ken will likely want to do the ARI tour. I may not be in Shipshe yet at that time, maybe not until Friday.

MaryandSteve

I will take Ken up there on Fri or Sat so he can see it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

kkamshop

Hoyt, Ken will be there Thursday, I (Kathy) will not be there until Friday sometime.
Also, our SOB friend Dan has to cancel, he is having work done on his motorhome that will not be ready in time for the rally.

hoyt and mary count us in for the Blue Gate sorry we havnt been on alot going on with cateract surgeries and testing for toni crazy lately.cant wait to get there and relax.Joel

MaryandSteve

Hoyt, Ken will be there Thursday, I (Kathy) will not be there until Friday sometime.
Also, our SOB friend Dan has to cancel, he is having work done on his motorhome that will not be ready in time for the rally.

Sorry to here Dan can't make it. That will be fine looking forward to seeing you when you arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.