EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Georgetown - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbvols

Neale and Leslie,

We wanted to let you know we signed up for your rally. We'll be coming in late evening on the 19th. Look forward to attending and seeing everyone.

Sniper

The Commander and I are heading to Georgia the weekend of this rally and will be going right by here Saturday morning sooooo she is going to see if she can swing a couple more days and if she can we are going to attend coming in on Thursday the 20th and pulling out early Saturday the 22nd to continue on to Georgia. (if you'll have us) I will know for sure this week. :)

Safe Travels :)

Last edited:

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The Commander and I are heading to Georgia the weekend of this rally and will be going right by here Saturday morning sooooo she is going to see if she can swing a couple more days and if she can we are going to attend coming in on Thursday the 20th and pulling out early Saturday the 22nd to continue on to Georgia. (if you'll have us) I will know for sure this week. :)

Safe Travels :)
We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Mike-n-Justina

Neale & Leslie,
We have made reservations and will joining the party. Our arrival date is April 20 and leave April 23. We are on site 5.
Can't wait to see everyone.

NWILSON

Neale & Leslie,
We have made reservations and will joining the party. Our arrival date is April 20 and leave April 23. We are on site 5.
Can't wait to see everyone.
That's great news. Looking forward to seeing y'all again!!

Sniper

Sweet P and I are in! Coming in on the 20th leaving Saturday morning the 22nd. We got off to the side so as to not bust up the party. Site 20. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.

Safe travels. :)

NWILSON

Sweet P and I are in! Coming in on the 20th leaving Saturday morning the 22nd. We got off to the side so as to not bust up the party. Site 20. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.

Safe travels. :)
We're so glad you were able to fit us into your schedule! Looking forward to meeting y'all as well.

NWILSON

SITES STILL AVAILABLE
I just spoke to the campground and they are concerned that they may have mislead some of you to believe sites weren't available.
There are still plenty of spaces (even pull-throughs) available though they aren't able to put us all in the same area.
If you encounter any problems making your reservation please let me know right away!

Neale

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I received your e-mail and it appears they may have now moved us to site 173. I guess we will see how long that lasts as the lady who answered the phone could not be certain.

NWILSON

Neale and Leslie,
I just noticed we have not been added to the attendee list on pg. 1.
Thanks,
Justina
I got a bit sidetracked after conversing with the campground this week. You are on the campground's list as well as the Attendees list here! Shall we include you 2 for the Toyota factory tour?

Mike-n-Justina

I just received an email saying I am gonna be on site 219. I was told site 5 when I reserved. Has everyone else been moved? I think I will give them call and see if they can tell me what's happened.

Kbvols

I just received an email saying I am gonna be on site 219. I was told site 5 when I reserved. Has everyone else been moved? I think I will give them call and see if they can tell me what's happened.
They called me today to verify my reservation. I forgot to ask them the site number but they described as a lake view back in which is what I reserved. Hope you get it worked out.

NWILSON

Mike,
I spent a lengthy period on the phone today going down the list one by one and they discovered that your rig won't fit on site 5. On my list you are now on 219 which will also be in the area of Heartland folks. If there is a site that you would rather have please give them a call and they will do their best to accommodate you. Ask for Ann or Monica.

I was told that the person that handled a number of the reservations was just an operator and didn't have all the information needed to handle our group. Hopefully it's all been resolved and everyone will have a site they can enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

They called me today to verify my reservation. I forgot to ask them the site number but they described as a lake view back in which is what I reserved. Hope you get it worked out.
Keith and Kim,
The campground has you on site 8. I don't think that has changed from your original reservation.

NWILSON

We are now showing 15 rigs attending the rally. A few of you have indicated you want to go to the Toyota plant tour Friday morning. It would be most helpful if everyone interested in going would let me know via private message and the number of people. (If you don't get a response from me I didn't get the message.)The tour website says kids must be at least in 1st grade!
I asked for 30 positions for the tour and MIGHT be able to increase that if I find out soon enough. Surprisingly, there were already tours scheduled for our day when I called 3 months in advance so I can't promise any extra positions. Again, there is NO CHARGE for the tour.

marthamscott

Good afternoon all,

We have just reserved a site for the rally next month and are looking forward to seeing everyone. Didn't get site # yet but will update you when confirmation email comes in.

Update: Site 211

See you next month!

Martha & Henry Scott

Last edited:

WCBurton

And a quick update:
Reservations have been made for 30 people to tour the Toyota factory on Friday 4/21 at 9:30am.
It's just a few minute drive from the campground and there is no charge for the tour. The tour is given by tram so anyone concerned about walking it shouldn't be a problem.

Here's some additional information: TOYOTA

Please put Tena and Craig on the Toyota Factory tour - thanks - Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.