EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Georgetown - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Had a great time tonight at the prerally get together. Good food as usual. Thirteen of our sixteen families were here. Looking forward to a full day tomorrow.

jbeletti

Other than Malcolm's health issue, sounds like the 1st KY rally is off to a great start. Wish we were there. Have a great time Kentuckyl

VKTalley

Well, the verdict is in from the doctor this morning.....Malcolm will be staying in the hospital for a couple more days and we will be staying in the Lexington area at least until next weekend. Please continue to pray for complete healing. We are resting in GOD's hands, knowing He is in control!

If anyone would like to visit, he is in Central Baptist Hospital on Nicholasville road in Lexington, room 5228.

VKTalley

The Kentucky Rally has officially kicked off tonight with a lot of fun and laughter at the meet and greet. After eating, introductions and announcements, three couples were randomly chosen to play "The Not So Newlywed Game" hosted by Dick and Fran Bernard (Rodbuster). The couples were Byrd and Nathan Mathis, Tom and Millie Combs and Dave and Julie Yocum. The questions and answers had everyone doubled over laughing! An awesome start to this Rally!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great Rally so far and can't wait to see what's in store for tonight.

For those who haven't heard, Malcolm Talley has been in the hospital after having surgery unexpectedly and then fighting a never ending low grade fever. As of 10:15 this morning, the fever has broken and Valerie just called to say they are releasing him this morning from the hospital. Hopefully and praying that he's on a speedy recovery and we can all welcome him back to the rally as well as on the road again.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Well I don,t think I,m just speaking for myself, when I say, wow we had such a great time. Ken and Fay you really knocked it out of the park. Thank you so much and Dick and Fran have a good time on your adventure.
LindaW

Rodbuster

We left home 2 weeks ago for our 4 1/2 month traveling adventure but Fran and I actually feel like we are leaving home today. In about 1 hour we will be leaving the Kentucky Rally and all our friends that really do feel like family.

Our dear friends, Ken & Faye worked hard to make they're first rally a success.....WOW, they hit the ball out of the ballpark. These rallies don't just happen to come around on the calendar every so often, there is a lot of work and preparation before and during the rally by the chapter leaders. We were fortunate to have several Chapter Leaders join us at this rally. Ken & Faye certainly showed them that they were up for the job.

We ate well, we laughed, we got together with old friends, we met new friends, we ate well, we laughed a little more, we had great entertainment provided by Ronny & Bonnie (Ronny is Faye's brother) we danced and last but not least, we ate well.

Thank you very much, Ken & Faye
Dick & Fran

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
We can't thank everyone enough for showing us such a great time at our first Heartland rally!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Ken & Faye for a wonderful rally! We enjoyed meeting new friends and hope to see you'all at future rallies.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jbeletti

Congrats Ken and Faye for what sounds like was a great rally. Or should I call it family reunion? :) Really happy everyone had a great time. Sorry we missed this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.