• Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $$20 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 12/6/2014
  • Potluck time: 5 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jassson007(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Let's get together for the inaugural Louisiana Chapter Rally before we end the year. We will keep this one simple as it is our first one. How about Friday night we have a S'mores Social time to get to know each other since it may be a little cool for ice cream...lol. Saturday just enjoy the day and hike the trails or do some fishing and then a potluck and BYOB (bring your own beef) or whatever you would like to have grilled and a side dish to share.

Please go ahead and make your reservation directly with park as soon as you decide that you would like to attend as the park is not able to hold any sites for us. We are in site 18 to be central and provide the most space. As soon as you make your reservation please let me know your site number.

Attendee List
1. Andy & Joanna Grimes 2414 site 18
2. Tom & Marti Mangum 1195 site ??
3. Nancy Anderson & Dave Seabolt site 20
4. David & Susan G 1238 site 22
5. Don & Robin Pearson 2758 site 21
6. Bill & Ornell Sims 1041 site 24
7. Paul & Nan ?? 1052 site 26
8. Frank & Debbie Baker 1328 site 23

Attachments

• Inaugural Louisiana Rally agenda.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

osims

bsims
We don't know our schedule that far in advance but we are planning to come to this rally, as we get a little closer to time we will make reservations. We camp at this park regularly .

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok thought so. Cool. Just let me know when you get your reservations made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Andy - put Marti and me down to show up. My schedule has been crazy but I am pretty sure it will clear up by then. We'll call the park;):)

jo9463

FYI - although it shows sites 20 and 23 as a pull thru, the picture is wrong. The only pull thru sites are 6, 15, 16, and 18. We made a mistake one time and reserved 23. No way we were getting our 40' trailer in that hole.

jassson007

Cool thanks Tom. It will be good to see you. Let me know what site you choose.

jassson007

Just added Nancy and her better half to this inaugural La rally. Still plenty of sites for those if you not headed south to join us in the piney woods for a little winter camping. Lol

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Just added Nancy and her better half to this inaugural La rally. Still plenty of sites for those if you not headed south to join us in the piney woods for a little winter camping. Lol

FYI, when I made the reservation I tried to get site 16. They said 16 and below could only be reserved for 15 days or longer.

They put us in site 20, which is supposed to be 53' long.

See you soon!

jassson007

Yes ma'am. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the info too. Louisiana has gone back and forth with reservation providers and finally stuck with one.

osims

bsims
We are planning to attend this rally, we are waiting for Ornell's December schedule to come out. The schedules usually come out about second week of the month.

jassson007

Not a problem Bill. Just let me know when you make your reservation so I can put you down with a site number. There are still plenty of sites left.

Hi Andy,
We just reserved site 21 arriving on the 4th and departing on the 7th. Is there any chance of Jay and Stella being there? I'd sure like to hear him blow that horn again.
Don and Robin Pearson - Minnesota

jassson007

Hi Andy,
We just reserved site 21 arriving on the 4th and departing on the 7th. Is there any chance of Jay and Stella being there? I'd sure like to hear him blow that horn again.
Don and Robin Pearson - Minnesota

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you. I think Jay and Stella have some other commitments and will not be able to make it. As far as train horns I will have to let you hear mine...lol!!

jassson007

BTW...there are plenty of good sites left for this rally. Stop on the way to your Snowbird roost if you are still traveling through at that time or just come on and visit with us anyway...lol!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Wish we could make it, it's a great park and should be good weather. Love to blow that horn too!!

jassson007

Awesome Bill! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Status
Not open for further replies.