EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippendale

I would like to recognize and thank Frank and Debbie Baker for all they did in bringing and setting up Margaritaville, and furnishing the Margaritaville refreshments as well as organizing the Friday morning breakfast and supplying and cooking the bacon, sausage and ham. It would have been a much more subdued rally without their contributions. I know I had a great time and it looked like most everyone else did too. It was a nice town, a great park and a bunch of fun thank you Frank and Debbie and everyone else who contributed.

Abear79

Looks like Andy and Jo did it again. We wish we could have been there. Hope we will not miss the next one. Hope to see all of y'all down the road soon.

EOneal59

We had a great time and met a lot of wonderful people. The park was beautiful and well laid out. The city of Natchitoches was a great place to visit and sight see. Looking farward the future rallies.
Thank you Andy and Joanna

Possum51

George, Pat and I totally agree with your post. Frank and Debbie have a big heart making sure everyone has a great time at the rally. Providing all the bacon, ham and sausage for everyone at the rally is not cheap! Also, Margaritaville's meet and greet was so much fun! Thank you Frank and Debbie!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am glad most everyone had a great time at this rally and I work hard to make sure you do have a very relaxing time and don’t feel that you have to do anything with the group if you don’t want to. I always enjoy hosting them but it is a lot of work and it takes away from other things going on in my life as most of you know I am not retired so I work more than a full time job plus other things that I sit on board of directors of. I will continue to do this as I enjoy it but I want to challenge anyone to step up and become a chapter leader or even just be a wagon master of your own rally, I am sure any chapter leader would welcome you to do so.

I do appreciate the fact that Frank always steps up to do the breakfast potluck at each of my rallies. Also Just to let several of you know i have offered to have the chapter pay for the breakfast meats but it has been declined. If anyone would like to discuss this further please send me an email or private message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

I don’t seem to be able to find any other posts about the rally activities so I’ll post here. Andy and Joanna chose a beautiful venue, large spacious sites, lots of grass and trees, paved roads and paved level sites. As usual Frank’s breakfast extravaganza was terrific and enjoyed by all. The gumbo potluck was delicious! Andy made a great pot of gumbo and the “go withs” were all great too. We all had a great time sightseeing and exploring the area in and around Natchitoches too. Thank y’all Andy and Joanna for putting together a great rally!

Thank you sir it was good to see y’all again.

jassson007

I'll fourth it! This was our first rally and it was a beautiful place and wonderful people with great food! Can't wait to go to another one. hopefully the next one we won't sleep through breakfast!!

Kyle

It was glad to meet y’all hope y’all had a safe trip home as well as a relaxing time this weekend. No worries about missing breakfast we all need our rest lol.

jassson007

We had a great time. Got to put faces to a lot of names. Ate too much good food. Millie found a gaggle of quilters. Looking forward to the next one. Where ever it is and not just LA.

Good to visit with both you and Mrs Millie. Y’all be careful on the road.

jassson007

Looks like Andy and Jo did it again. We wish we could have been there. Hope we will not miss the next one. Hope to see all of y'all down the road soon.

Missed you brother.

jassson007

We had a great time and met a lot of wonderful people. The park was beautiful and well laid out. The city of Natchitoches was a great place to visit and sight see. Looking farward the future rallies.
Thank you Andy and Joanna

It was good to finally meet you sir. Hope to see you down the road.

Possum51

Andy, I am sure everyone enjoyed your rally including Pat and myself. It must be difficult being a chapter leader while holding down a full time job. Believe me, if I lived in Louisiana I would love to be your wagon master! Hopefully, someone will step up and take up your offer of being a wagon master! See you again !!

GK2018

Thank you for such an awesome rally! We had an absolute blast and that gumbo was out of this world! We definitely look forward to seeing everyone at the future rallies!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lora and I had a great time! For our first RV trip and first Rally it was Great! We sure did learn a lot from all the Wonderful people we met. Great job Andy and Jo!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could have made this one...sounds like a grande time!

Miss youz guyz... :cool:

Abear79

Missed you brother.

We missed y'all to. Just been one of those years already. Had to change out the water heater on the house and fix a leak under the house. Just found a leak on the RV also, it is where my father-in-law knocked the corner off. I got a little delamination on my back wall. Plus you already knew about the hanger bracket. I am blaming that one on Blow Maxx!! But, you know we always keep a positive attitude and we will be back on the road at some point this year. We will make a trip to your neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.