EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 8/24/2012 to 8/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Michael and I send our heartfelt thanks to each and everyone who attended our rally. In spite of the weather, which was neither expected or predicted, the rally went on and in our opinions was a huge success. Alot of rain did not defeat us or dampen our spirits. Our special thanks to everyone who pitched in and helped set up "tent city." It was so very touching to see everyone work so hard to keep the rally on track. Thanks also to everyone else who helped with setup, cleanup, etc. We are blessed to belong to a wonderful club with such wonderful people who truly put the "heart" in Heartland. If nothing else everyone will have something to talk about for quite some time--enduring the 13+ inches of rain, thunder, and lightening. We love our Heartland family--you rock! Connie and Craig Zinter, Sandi and Jimmie McCartney, Carol and Lenny Miller, Theresa and Michael Cunningham, and Marjorie Ruch welcome to the family. We look forward to seeing you and the rest of our heartland family real soon.
We pray everyone makes it home or to their next destination safe and sound. As for Michael and I we had an uneventful ride home and we look forward to seeing everyone in Kopack. Until then safe travels!

f250dieseldad

Mike&Ann, another great rally. Thanks for all of your hard work!!!! We had a great time. Also thanks to all the helpers. Can't wait to see you at the Maryland RV show.

mrmagoo

We too are home safe and sound... hit a short (few minutes) burst of heavy rain... but over all not too bad...

Mike and Ann... we had a great time... it was our 1st trip to Maryland... and we loved it... so we had a few:confused: sprinkles... it is all part of camping!! Heck... we've seen many pull off great rallies with perfect weather... now you have set the stage for when the weatherman is not so nice:cool:. Again, thanks for all your hard work...

Judy... is it ok if we sit down and have a drink now ;):rolleyes:

It was great seeing everyone again... and can't wait to see ya again real soon!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We had a good trip back to NY. A Big thanks to Mike & Ann and Calvin & Judy!!! Glad to meet old friends and new .two more rallies Togo see some of you there!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

cjhicks

Made it home after a long 45 min. drive, Thanks to all that attended this Rally you are the ones that make it worthwhile doing all the work that goes into putting on a Rally . Got all of the Rally stuff unloaded and then cut the grass, tomorrow we will restock the Rig and on Wed. head to Copake NY for the Labor Day Weekend or longer ???

jnbhobe

Glad to hear everyone had a good time dispite the rain. We drove all the way across Ohio in it today.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We arrived home around 6:30pm safely, wow what can I say Ann and Mike you sure know how to throw a rally, great friends, fabulous food and outrages fireworks!!! (lightening show on Saturday). Seriously it was a great rally despite the rain - Ann, Mike, Calvin, Judy you all did a fabulous job in making sure everyone was ok and having fun and from what I saw everyone did. Great job, you guys rock! See you in Copake!!!!

porthole

Retired
Some great job by all. Great time, the weather guessers showed their stuff once again :cool:

Ann & Mike, Judy and Calvin, and the cooks, John and John and all the others that helped, thanks for a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.