EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Marshall - 6/23/2021 to 6/27/2021

Added to Calendar: 06/23/21, 06/24/21, 06/25/21, 06/26/21, 06/27/21

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
With all the changes that are happening we have modified our summer travel plans and have, unfortunately, canceled our reservation at Camp Turkeyville.

We hope that everyone has a great time at this rally and that our paths cross with many of you soon.

Kevin

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
With all the changes that are happening we have modified our summer travel plans and have, unfortunately, canceled our reservation at Camp Turkeyville.

We hope that everyone has a great time at this rally and that our paths cross with many of you soon.

Kevin
Sorry to hear that Kevin will see you someplace down the road

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

If you will have us - we would like to come to your rally along with our friend and her SOB. Will make reservations tomorrow morning (unless you tell us to go home!!)

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
If you will have us - we would like to come to your rally along with our friend and her SOB. Will make reservations tomorrow morning (unless you tell us to go home!!)
You're welcome to come all of you just let us know if your Heartland Your number and trailer make

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Henry and Donna Nivelt unfortunately will have to pass. Donna is retiring the end of June and will be training her replacement. Have fun.

jimpav

Jim, Claudia, and Smudge will be attending 6/23-27 as SOBs, but then again there's always hope...………………………….

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just an FYI, I've posted in the Items for Sale section some items I'd like to sell. Appreciate attendees taking a look and PM'ing me if anything interests you.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I am going to try and put golf together either Wednesday or Thursday if anyone is interested. Just let me know

Mrsfish

Well this rain soaked rally just finished and it was a ball. Even though things had to be rearranged and even cancelled, everyone seemed to make the best of the breaks in the storms. Met lots of people and can now put faces with names. Thank you sooo much Jo and Don for you hospitality and Gerry - we will see you down the road. Butch - we won’t forget you🤣. Thank you again..Ann and Rick