EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MN, Two Harbors - 9/10/2015 to 9/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sure wish we could make it. great people and great times I am sure

Herbiesrig

We arrived yesterday at Burlington Bay Campground at Two Harbors, Minnesota. We have a beautiful site with views of Lake Superior.. We were graciously greeted by Tom and Kathy Ireland and other Heartlander's that are here already. The Pre-rally started when we went out for dinner last night to Black Woods restaurant and then returned and had a scrumptious dessert provided by Lynn Schmidt. Tom had a awesome campfire.. Today the rally starts, with a beautiful sunrise. Let's Rally On..

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Awesome sunshine today.... a little rain last night but what a great day on the North Shore!
Good times are here!

Herbiesrig

What a beautiful day we had at Two Harbors today. We had a Roasted Hot Dog "Meet and Greet" with other sides, and then a big campfire, laughs and great fellowship.. Tomorrow is another fun filled day..

oldfitter

Two Harbors Rally

This was our first rally and we had a great time. Most of the group already knew each other, but they welcomed us in like we knew each other for years. My wife I think was maybe trying to kill me off by taking me on too difficult of a hike one of the more challenging sections of the Superior Hiking trail, just kidding. Come on you Heartland Owners show up next year in bigger numbers. There is a lot to do around Two Harbors and Duluth. Next year we will be there for extra days to take in more things. I want to thank Kathy and Tom Ireland and everyone else who helped put on this rally and looking foreword to attending this one again. I am kind of technologically challenged to put any pics up, maybe my smarter half can do it. Signed oldfitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.