EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Hattiesburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Travel Tiger, I'll be more than happy to send you the pictures via email when I get back to the camp ground. Or how would you like us to send them to you?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

GETnBYE

MiFi.........borrowed MiFi....Thank you Bette!...oh how I have missed my internet. This is a sign of a true problem.

Rally... Great fun, great food and seeing friends and making new friends. Also, missing our dear friends that could not be with us this time.
I hope to add photos when I get home....and recover, lol.

Dave49

I want to take the time to thank Hogan and Donna for inviting us newbies to the HOC and your rally. Good people, good food and fun was had by all. This was our very first rally and I can say it was a great experience. We are not sure yet but it looks like we will be seeing you all in April for your Gulf Shores Rally also. Made some good friends here and would like to keep in touch. Also will be going to the Goshen National Rally in 2013. We will be attending the rally in MI as this is our old stomping grounds and where were originally from.

Thanks again everyone for a great time!

Dave & Linda

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

The few more photos from Paul B Johnson State Park Hattiesburg Mississippi

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350823628363.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350823628363.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 34
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350823681596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350823681596.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 32
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350823718800.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350823718800.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 31

jbeletti

Sounds like another great Heartland Owners (and friends) rally! Glad everyone had a great time. If I could have only been in 4 places at once :) Travel home safely and hope to see some of you at a rally next season!

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
What a wonderful time we had. Everyone was so friendly and made us feel right at home. We are now PROUD members of the Heartland family, officially. Harry and I want to personally say how wonderful Hogan was to help us with our crisis upon arrival. Our site was very low in the front so we had to lower the front jacks lower than we ever had, and bent the pins. Lesson learned. THANKS HOGAN for your help. You and Donna are wonderful hosts. Thanks to Steve too. He helped us with our awning this morning as we were packing up. It was jammed and another opinion was very helpful. We will be attending the Gulf Shores Rally. SEE YOU THEN.

NJgalinAL

Well, I'm finally on the forum. I couldn't make a word out of NJ, SC and AL (the three states where I've lived), so I came up with NJ gal in AL (no spaces of course).
I also want to thank Hogan and Donna for being such gracious hosts for our fall rally in MS. The park was just great and the weather was perfect. How nice to see old friends again and make new ones, too.
Bob and I are looking forward to seeing everyone in Gulf Shores in April and then Goshen in June.
Until then.....Barb

jbeletti

LOVE all the pics. Kudos to the photographers. Love the silly pics. Especially of Lou and Bette. Like Lou needs any more encouragement :)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Nita, you hit a homer with your Rally pictures. They are really good. And those Tennessee tangerine shirts really give pics color. I will work on getting a Chapter page on forum. And we need to get pics of our other folks next time. We might use last fall pics for them in mean time.

GETnBYE

Nita, you hit a homer with your Rally pictures. They are really good. And those Tennessee tangerine shirts really give pics color. I will work on getting a Chapter page on forum. And we need to get pics of our other folks next time. We might use last fall pics for them in mean time.
Bobby and Peggy Sheedy requested to use the last fall pics for the page.

Olvany

I would like to thank everyone for the thoughtful card signed by the rally participants. It means a lot. My sister is home now after having a liver stent put in, but is facing Pancreatic cancer which was discovered during her recent gall bladder surgery.
Denny & I are leaving on Sat. the 27th for a transatlantic cruise which returns to New Orleans on Nov. 17th. which is one reason I wanted to spend as much time with Betty as possible.
Loved the rally pictures, especially the one of my birthday poster. Hope to see everyone in Gulf Shores & Goshen.

GETnBYE

I would like to thank everyone for the thoughtful card signed by the rally participants. It means a lot. My sister is home now after having a liver stent put in, but is facing Pancreatic cancer which was discovered during her recent gall bladder surgery.
Denny & I are leaving on Sat. the 27th for a transatlantic cruise which returns to New Orleans on Nov. 17th. which is one reason I wanted to spend as much time with Betty as possible.
Loved the rally pictures, especially the one of my birthday poster. Hope to see everyone in Gulf Shores & Goshen.

We love you!! Let us know if we can be of any help at all. Prayers for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.