EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Linwood - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Still wish we could be there and the corn maze sounds like great fun! We'll catch up with you on the Skype call from New York for sure.

Lance, I love your signature tag line!

Pannell

Corn maze sounds like fun, sign us up :), should we do the maze right after we eat that huge banana split.....hum.....:p

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Still wish we could be there and the corn maze sounds like great fun! We'll catch up with you on the Skype call from New York for sure.

Hey Debbie,

That quote comes from 32 years of being married to a VERY understanding woman!!:D

Regarding being at the corn maze.....you CAN! With the size of that New York Rally, NC would be happy to handle the "overflow"......soooooo, come on down!!!!!:cool:

See y'all on the very first Rally to Rally Skype call!!

trdeal

Hi Deb! We are going to miss you guys too.It has been to long since we have seen you.Hope things are going well for you.Thanks for your help with the skype session.It should be a lot of fun!

troybilt71

ok the phillips clan finally made its mind up. we will be arriving fri morning site c10. looking forward to it guys.

trdeal

ok the phillips clan finally made its mind up. we will be arriving fri morning site c10. looking forward to it guys.
Hey Troy! That is great news! We are looking forward to seeing you guys again. I'll guess Bryson is growing like a weed! Are you guys interested in going to the Corn Maze at High Rock Nursery on Saturday the 8th?Just let me know so I can include you in our list.

troybilt71

corn maze sounds good to us. you guys wont even believe the difference in bryson. he will be so much fun to have around.

trdeal

corn maze sounds good to us. you guys wont even believe the difference in bryson. he will be so much fun to have around.[/QUOTE we will put you on the list! It has been a year since we have seen you guys.I am sure he has really grown up.See you in a couple weeks.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Terry, we will pass on the corn maize but will bring the canned goods if anyone runs short. Looking forward to seeing you both again as it has been a (long) while.

trdeal

Terry, we will pass on the corn maize but will bring the canned goods if anyone runs short. Looking forward to seeing you both again as it has been a (long) while.
That is fine Eric. We are looking forward to seeing you and Dorothy also.Stay safe and we will see you in a couple weeks.

trdeal

Attention all Carolina Panther fans! On Sunday October 9th the Panthers will be playing the New Orleans Saints at 1:00.pm. We will be watching the game outside at site C1 on our big screen tv. Anyone interested in watching the game with us bring you favorite chair and snacks and help us cheer the Panthers on to victory. Checkout time at the cg is 4:00 pm but it is possible that we can get the checkout time extended.

lduguay

Attention all Carolina Panther fans! On Sunday October 9th the Panthers will be playing the New Orleans Saints at 1:00.pm. We will be watching the game outside at site C1 on our big screen tv. Anyone interested in watching the game with us bring you favorite chair and snacks and help us cheer the Panthers on to victory. Checkout time at the cg is 4:00 pm but it is possible that we can get the checkout time extended.

WHOOO HOOOOO, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Let's see some MORE CAM NEWTON!!!!:cool: First rookie to throw 1000+ yards.......now if only the Panthers can WIN those GAMES!!! :eek:

trdeal

Just a week now till we get to see our Heartland buddies at our fall rally. Still plenty of good pull thru sites available. Come on out and join in on the fun of a HOC rally in the cool,crisp North Carolina air. The leaves are also beginning to change colors. I will keep you posted on the local weather conditions as we get closer to rally time. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

lduguay

TRAVEL NOTE Regarding construction on I-85.

We were camping near Crosswinds last weekend. The "normal" northbound I-85 exit is closed due to construction. Here are notes, from Crosswinds, on the detour:

Directions:
Traveling Southbound I-85, Exit 85, Clark Rd. Right turn at end of ramp, 500 ft, left turn at stop sign onto Old Salisbury Rd. Continue 1 mile to stop sign at NC Hwy 150. Go straight across NC Hwy 150, approximately 1/4 mile. Right turn on Sowers Rd. Campground is first driveway on the right.

Attention!! Traveling Northbound I-85, Use Exit 86, Belmont Rd and follow signs for Detour to NC Hwy 150. At the intersection of Hwy 150, go straight across Hwy 150. In approximately 1/4 mile, make a right turn on Sowers Rd. Campground is first driveway on the right!

See yall next week!!!

Lance & Kem

SGeohagan

Rodney & I have decided to join you next weekend. This will be the first Heartland Rally for us. We will be in C-7. Will pass on the corn maze but look forward to meeting other members.

Suzy

lduguay

Hey Rodney & Suzy,

Welcome to the NC Chapter Rally, great having you join us.......Kem & I are 1st year Rally "goer", we have made some awesome friends! You might even become "rallyolics":D

See yall next week!!

Lance

trdeal

Rodney & I have decided to join you next weekend. This will be the first Heartland Rally for us. We will be in C-7. Will pass on the corn maze but look forward to meeting other members.

Suzy
Hey Rodney and Suzie! I am very glad to hear that you guys have decided to join us.Renee and I are looking forward to meeting you. It is going to be a great rally! As Lance has already said rally going is addictive. Be safe on your drive in and if we can help you give us a call.

trdeal

Hello everyone. I heard this morning from new Heartland owners Donnie and Sandy Tesh. They will be joining us for our fall rally and will be in site C4. Welcome to the family Donnie and Sandy!We are looking forward to meeting you!

trdeal

Hi again everyone. Renee and have have a quest. If you have made a reservation to attend our fall rally and you have not let us know we would appreciate it if you would send us an email or a private message. We are putting the final touches on our plans and need to know how many are going to be in attendance. Thanks

Also just checked the weather map and it looks like highs are going to be in the 70's and lows in the 40's with plenty of sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.