EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Linwood - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks to Lance for setting the whole Skype thing in motion. I had a great time with it and it was really fun to set eyes on some friends that we haven't seen for awhile! I got to tell the "bald peanuts" story all over again and bring back some precious memories of our Heartland friends to the south. Love you guys and we'll see all y'all soon in Charleston!

Lance, can't wait to see the video of my "qualifications"! YouTube here we come!

Oh YEAH Deb!!!! You definitely qualified for the NC Rally Honorary Membership!!!!! And YES, video IS coming of "Best of the NY/NC Skype" session! It was awesome meeting our NY cousins via Skype and look forward to many future rallies!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!

Lance

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thannk you Terry and Rene for another great Heartland Owners Rally event. You guys are awesome and we had a great time! See you in Charleston!

Phil & Becky

troybilt71

wow what a great weekend. a big thank you to terry and renee for a great event. another big thank you to everyone for being so nice to bryson. i really believe that he had a great time and cant wait for the next adventure.

got home around 6:30, the trailer is washed and parked now its time to relax a little more.

trdeal

Renee and I just want to take a minute and say thank you to each one of you that attended the rally this weekend.What a great time of fun and fellowship we had. To the 5 new couples again we welcome you to the club.
Thanks to all those who supplied boiling pots and fixings for breakfast this morning and the side dishes for dinner last night. To those of you who helped in anyway,we say thanks. The rally was a success because of you.
A special thanks to Kim, for building and keeping the fire going,to Larry and Samantha for supplying the coffee and the grill for the baggie breakfast this morning,to Lance for setting up and maning the skype session with the New York rally.
We are truly Blessed to call each one of you our friends and are looking forward to seeing you all again. We are thankful that everyone that left the cg today got home safely and hope that those of you leaving tomorrow will have a safe trip home also. Thanks again and we will see you down the road.
Terry and Renee

Pannell

And a BIG thank you and God bless you for the time you both have sacrificed. Kim and I had a blast and are hooked. We look forward to many more opportunities to join you all. Thanks again!!!
If anyone would like me to include their pictures in the Digital Scrapbook, send your pictures to me,Teresa, at teresapannell@ymail.com.

Page 1.jpg

Attachments

• Page 2.jpg
    Page 2.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Page 3.jpg
    Page 3.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Page 4.jpg
    Page 4.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Page 5.jpg
    Page 5.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Page 6.jpg
    Page 6.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Page 7.jpg
    Page 7.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Page 8.jpg
    Page 8.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Page 9.jpg
    Page 9.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Page 10.jpg
    Page 10.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Page 11.jpg
    Page 11.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Page 12.jpg
    Page 12.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Page 13.jpg
    Page 13.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 19

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Kim & Teresa - the scrapbook of the rally is absolutely fantastic. Ya'll have a wonderful talent! Wish we could have been there but enjoyed the rally thru the pictures.

Pannell

The Scrapbook thing is ALL my wife (Teresa), it is truly a gift and she loves doing it. I just drive the truck and set the rig up :)

trdeal

Thannk you Terry and Rene for another great Heartland Owners Rally event. You guys are awesome and we had a great time! See you in Charleston!

Phil & Becky
Thanks Phil and Becky for taking one of your few free weekends and joining us. It was great to see you both again. Thanks also for bringing your coffee pot. See you in a few weeks.

trdeal

wow what a great weekend. a big thank you to terry and renee for a great event. another big thank you to everyone for being so nice to bryson. i really believe that he had a great time and cant wait for the next adventure.

got home around 6:30, the trailer is washed and parked now its time to relax a little more.
Troy,we are glad that you guys decided to join us and are looking forward to the next time. It is very easy to be nice to Bryson. He is a joy to be around. I know for a fact Miss Renee and Mr. Terry enjoyed being around him. If you ever need a baby sitter give us a call.

trdeal

And a BIG thank you and God bless you for the time you both have sacrificed. Kim and I had a blast and are hooked. We look forward to many more opportunities to join you all. Thanks again!!!
If anyone would like me to include their pictures in the Digital Scrapbook, send your pictures to me,Teresa, at teresapannell@ymail.com.

View attachment 16281
Thanks for posting your pictures Teresa. They are great. If you don't mind I will send you some more pictures to scrapebook. We are glad you enjoyed the rally. Usually it only takes one to get you hooked. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. Thanks again.

SGeohagan

We arrived home about 3 this afternoon. Thank you Terry and Renee for a great rally. We know how much work it takes. We had a wonderful time meeting everyone especially Bryson. I do believe this will be the first among many rallies to come. Thanks again.

Suzy

trdeal

We arrived home about 3 this afternoon. Thank you Terry and Renee for a great rally. We know how much work it takes. We had a wonderful time meeting everyone especially Bryson. I do believe this will be the first among many rallies to come. Thanks again.

Suzy
Suzy,we are so glad that you and Rodney decided to join us at the rally and that you made it home safely. We enjoyed meeting and getting to know you and are looking forward to seeing you both again. We are glad you enjoyed yourselves and I will let you know when we get the next rally location picked out.

Pannell

Thanks for posting your pictures Teresa. They are great. If you don't mind I will send you some more pictures to scrapebook. We are glad you enjoyed the rally. Usually it only takes one to get you hooked. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. Thanks again.

I look forward to seeing them. I know Renee took some great pictures.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.