EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Marion - 11/3/2016 to 11/6/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
8f68fb7e4249a0cd6a309a4ac5f3ff0f.jpg

HoHoHo!!!
A man with a bottle of wine and no friends...
Where are the elves when you need them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The elves are at the North Pole where they belong, busyily making toys. I'm just down here checking on who's being naughty and nice. Guess I'll have to scratch off of few more stops on Christmas Eve now. :) :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great place for a rally. Congratulations Chris and Candi on putting on a wonderful rally. Sorry we missed it.

Power247

It was great meeting everyone! We had a wonderful time at the rally. Huge thanks to Chris and Candi for coordinating all this AND for letting our girls help out during dinner. We are already looking forward to the spring rallies.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We are still here at the rally sight.It is very lonely without any other fellow Heartlanders here.Hope every one gets home safe,Thanks to Chris and Candi for putting on a GREAT rally.Sharon and I had a great time meeting new friends and we look forward to many more rallies.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you Chris and Candi for putting on a great rally. Yank off that rookie stripe, your are now seasoned veterans and it was great! We made new friends and got to see old friends. Can't wait for next season!

Phil & Becky

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thank you Chris and Candi for putting on a great rally. Yank off that rookie stripe, your are now seasoned veterans and it was great! We made new friends and got to see old friends. Can't wait for next season!

Phil & Becky
I concur Phil. Great Rally by Chris and Candi. Carol and I had a blast. Can't wait to do it again.

We left about 6:45 AM this morning. Hope we didn't wake anyone up. Got home around 2 PM. Safe and Sound. Now comes the hard part. Getting Grammy away from the grandbabies. She is back in 7th Heaven.

Thanks again Chris and Candi.

cableman

Lexie and I had a wonderful time seeing old friends and meeting many new ones. Kudos to Chris and Candy for a great job!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hooray to Chris and Candi. Awesome job! As always, great to meet up with old acquaintances and make new some ones!
We're sitting tonight just west of Charlottesville VA on our way home. Looking forward to next year's rally season already !!
dfe61ac6a379c8e28b216dc5d0f131a0.jpg

El sombrero viajar!!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lyle - thanks for showing all of us the great pictures of the NC Rally. It looks like a new photographer has emerged.

travelin2

Lyle - thanks for showing all of us the great pictures of the NC Rally. It looks like a new photographer has emerged.

Many others took photos of the good times shared by all.
We need to see them!!!

travelin2

The elves are at the North Pole where they belong, busyily making toys. I'm just down here checking on who's being naughty and nice. Guess I'll have to scratch off of few more stops on Christmas Eve now. :) :)

!!!!

rahewett

8cf180483ac5933755fc4c7b44a0f2d2.jpg
Forgot to add this one last night. Passing the torch or should I say the hat. Cathy and I also wish to congratulate Chris and Candi on a great rally. It was our first but not be our last. Looking forward to spring time already. Thanks to everyone that made us feel welcomed. I now see why everyone says you have to go to the rallies. It only takes one and your hooked.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Chris & Candi, A great rally and a great park. We had a very enjoyable time. We are looking forward
to the next N.C. Rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great job Chris and Candi! We had a great time! The venue was great. The food was great. The fellowship was great. What more can you ask for at a Heartland Owners Club rally! We loved seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Hope to see you all at our SC Rally.

webtx1

DSCN5622.JPG

Great rally! Thank you Chris & Candi!

DSCN5631.JPGDSCN5627.JPGDSCN5624.JPGDSCN5626.JPGDSCN5628.JPGDSCN5633.JPGDSCN5630.JPGDSCN5635.JPGDSCN5634.JPGDSCN5605.JPGDSCN5603.JPGDSCN5607.JPGDSCN5610.JPGDSCN5611.JPG

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 15 (can get more if needed)
  • Register by end of day 10/15/2016
  • Site fee: Good Sam $35 /night or $38 / per night not Good Sam..

Planning to attend:

1. Chris & Candi Carrington Nov 2 - 6
  2. Bill & Janet Roche Nov 4 - 6
  3. Lyle & Nancy Mercer Nov 2 - 6
  4. Greg & Wendy Cruess Nov 4 - 6
  5. Richard & Cathy Hewett Nov 3 - 6
  6. John & Melinda Cull Nov 3 - 6
  7. Steven and Idolina Meeks Nov 4 - 6
  8. Randy and Santha Allen Nov 2 - 6
  9. Ron and Ann Parrish Nov 2 - 6
  10. Keith and Carol Lindgren Nov 2 - 6
  11. Hayden and Gigi Warren Nov 2 - 6
  12. Phil and Becky Smith Nov 4 -6
  13. Danny and Beth Clark Nov 4 - 6
  14. Frank And Sharon Sandidge Nov 2 - 8
  15. Ken and Karen Summers Nov 2- 7
  16. Paul and Lynda DiMauro Nov 1 - 6
  17. Neale and Leslie Behm Nov 2 - 6
  18. Dan and Lexie Graham Nov 4 - 6

Biltmore Trip - Thursday November 3rd:

1. Chris and Candi Carrington
  2. Lyle and Nancy Mercer
  3. Hayden and Gigi Warren
  4. Frank And Sharon Sandidge
  5. Paul and Lynda DiMuaro
  6. Ken and Karen Summers

Agenda:
-----------

Wednesday:

Pre Rally get together (maybe we can go out to eat near by)

Thursday:

9:00 AM - Leave for Biltmore House ( self guided tour of the house and winery and shops)

Friday:

Lunch on your own

6:30 PM - Pot Luck Supper (Chapter will provide fried chicken), bring your favorite side and/or dessert

8:30 PM - Game Night (bring your favorite beverage to share) **If you have a fun game to play please bring with you, we will have a couple to play if not.

Saturday:

8:30 AM - Hot Breakfast, Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits and Gravy (Scrapple from PA if Lyle can bring some)

Lunch on your own

6:15 PM - Group Picture

6:30 PM - Pork BBQ catered with the fixins. (Bring your favorite dessert and beverage)

8:30 PM - Bon Fire (Smores and favorite beverage)

Sunday:

8:30 - Continental Breakfast

Things to do near by:

1. Linville Caverns
2. English Farmstead Cheese
3. Blue Ridge Parkway
4. Brown Mountain Lights
5. Mount Mitchell - Blue Ridge Parkway (tallest Mountain east of Mississippi)
6. Wineries
Linville Falls
South Creek
Belle Nicho
Silver Fork
Lake James

Additional Info:
Tom Johnson Marion has a Rally Park and we have reserved 15 sites, but we can get more if needed. Please contact Candi or I to reserve a spot and we will work with TJ once we are all there to settle up.

Thanks
Chris and Candi

704-400-2662 or 704-747-0089
carrington1899@gmail.com

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey Everyone,

Wanted to say thank you to all for coming to the rally in the Marion. We had a great time and hope you did as well.

For Heartland Gives Back, we raised $400.00 for the Hope of Mooresville homeless shelter. I made the director aware of what was raised and she was overwhelmed. Thank you all again for giving to this organization.

Looking forward to the next rally!!!

Chris and Candi

Attachments

• NC Rally.jpg
    NC Rally.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 31

jbeletti

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to say thank you to all for coming to the rally in the Marion. We had a great time and hope you did as well.

For Heartland Gives Back, we raised $400.00 for the Hope of Mooresville homeless shelter. I made the director aware of what was raised and she was overwhelmed. Thank you all again for giving to this organization.

Looking forward to the next rally!!!

Chris and Candi

Chris and Candi - Thank you for what sounds like was a great rally! Congrats as well on raising $400 for your HGB initiative. Heartlanders are truly blessed to do what we do and it's awesome when we show our hearts and give back so generously. Thank you for doing this.

Thanks also to all the Heartlanders that supported Chris and Candi at their rally and for those who were able to give to the Hope of Mooresville Homeless Shelter!

navyAZ1

Meant to post this sooner, we had a great time at the rally. Chris and Candy did an outstanding job putting this together, the venue was great along with the food. GREAT JOB CHRIS & CANDY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.