EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/12/2022 to 10/16/2022

Added to Calendar: 10/12/22, 10/13/22, 10/14/22, 10/15/22, 10/16/22

Calling all Heartlanders, are you ready for another great rally at the Oasis?
Join us and October 12-16 2022 for another rally in Las Vegas for fun, drawings, and more. We are excited to announce that Johnnie Walker RV is stepping up as one of our sponsors just as they did in 2021. Get your reservations in now and watch for our updates over the coming months.
Bigcountry14 : We have made our reservation for the rally, we were not given a site number at the time . Will that be issued later ?

NewHopians

Thanks for following up with him. You can put us on the list for site 131. He sent me two confirmation emails. The first had me coming in on October 11 and leaving on October 12th. I called him and told him we want to come in on October 11 and leave on October 16. The second email he sent has me coming in on October 12 and departing on October 16. I sent him a text with correction. Hope he gets it correct? He said the Wagonmasters is in site 168. Are you the Wagonmasters?
Can you put us is as confirmed for rally to site 131? Bud & Sue Linardy

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
I am
Ok! Saw the email with the list and showed our spot open. Are you the Kurt it said to contact for confirmation?
I am the Kurt :) I hope to receive an updated list this week and will publish it here and on several of the related Facebook sites

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Thanks for following up with him. You can put us on the list for site 131. He sent me two confirmation emails. The first had me coming in on October 11 and leaving on October 12th. I called him and told him we want to come in on October 11 and leave on October 16. The second email he sent has me coming in on October 12 and departing on October 16. I sent him a text with correction. Hope he gets it correct? He said the Wagonmasters is in site 168. Are you the Wagonmasters?
Hi folks, 131 is already taken. We are in 168n and the gathering spot is 167. I should get an update tomorrow

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Kurt
what is your cut-off date for reservations?? what is the last day.
Hi Jim, they have not given me a cut-off yet. I am trying to get our numbers up so I can have leverage negotiating with sponsors and items for the raffle/s. Missed you guys at Jackson.
Take care
Kurt

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi Jim, they have not given me a cut-off yet. I am trying to get our numbers up so I can have leverage negotiating with sponsors and items for the raffle/s. Missed you guys at Jackson.
Take care
Kurt
Sorry we had to miss that one. Wife is still recuperating from having a seizure end of March. Lot on Dr appts. Hopefully will make Vegas in Oct. Hate to make a reservation then have to cancel that’s why I asked about the cutoff date.

Last edited: