EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/14/2021 to 10/17/2021

Added to Calendar: 10/14/21, 10/15/21, 10/16/21, 10/17/21

lemmelhouse

Here we go again. HOC NEVADA CHAPTER 2021 FALL CAMP-OUT October 14 to 17
Unfortunately we're going to have to drop out of the rally. I have developed a back problem and now undergoing some therapy. I think the ride to Las Vegas is going to be to hard. We will miss not being able to see everyone but there will be other rallies.
Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We’re 3 weeks early for your rally!! Visiting family. First stay here. Other visits found us over at Sams Town
Really nice park. Some trees and grass in the desert. Awesome
Have a great rally

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Thanks
We hosted a campout there last year. The event coordinator is very accommodating and easy to work with.
Hoping we have additional sign ups

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Kurt
Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be attending your rally. I will call and cancel my reservation.

SD08ER

I have something for you and will come by and leave it, if you're not at the rig. Oh, we'll be by on the 15th.
I should be around there. Let me know when you are coming that way. You don't have to make a trip. Will see you in April

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
I have something for you and will come by and leave it, if you're not at the rig. Oh, we'll be by on the 15th.
We arrive late afternoon on the 13th and leave early AM the 17th. Other than a few hours on Friday, we should be at the site doing our coordination thing. See you folks in LV

RoadJunkie

We arrive late afternoon on the 13th and leave early AM the 17th. Other than a few hours on Friday, we should be at the site doing our coordination thing. See you folks in LV
Sorry, Kurt for the misunderstanding. I have something for Scott.

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
COUNT DOWN 11 Days until FUN
HOC NEVADA CHAPTER RALLY October 14 to 17
OASIS LAS VEGAS RV RESORT
2711 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
So far, 14 sites have been spoken for Please book NOW
SITE # NAME OF GUEST
167 Gathering Spot
168 Latipow
169 Kuhn
170 Davis
171 Paden
172 Givens
173 Haydu
174 Meyer
175 Lewis
176 Rigby
177 Comeau
178 Haddock
179 Smith
181 Dykes
182 Open
106 Miley

We have blocked out 25 spaces;
I need to firm up a headcount for Saturday's dinner by October 10th and release sites we do not need.
Please book now; make your reservations now by calling Kevin at 702 260 2050
Check-in will be at Space 168, and the Rally
Space will be 167
The plan
Thursday, October 14 at 1:pM We are very thankful to the team at Johnnie Walker RV for their support and participation. Please join us at the sign-in space for pictures with Tori from Johnnie Walker and help Gail and me give them a big thank you.
5 PM: Potluck Appetizer Meet and Greet Bring a favorite appetizer and beverage to share. Water will be provided. We are still hoping for a volunteer to provide musical entertainment
We will draw the first of two winners for a $100 Gift Certificate from Johnnie Walker RV
Friday, October 15: In the planning stage. Possible free day and or field trip to Johnnie Walker RV sales with the drawing winner.
Cornhole and fire ring story swapping at 5 or so.
Saturday: October 16 @ 5:30 PM: Hosted Taco Bar Sponsored by Johnnie Walker RV.
Grilled chicken, grilled steak. Grilled pork
Rice & Beans, Chips, Cheese, Cilantro onion. Green Mild & Spicy Red salsa
Plates, Forks & Napkins will be provided.
Bring your favorite guacamole recipe
Potluck Desert table.
We will draw the second winner for a $100 Gift Certificate from Johnnie Walker RV

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Rally Time, Las Vegas Here We Come
2711 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
I need to firm up a headcount for Saturday's dinner by Oct. 10.
Please book now; make your reservations now by calling Kevin at 702 260 2050
Space will be 167
Amber Alber, Marketing Coordinator for our Heartland Owner's Club, will be joining us.
Amber is excited to be, participating in the events and meeting everyone. And is bringing several surprise items for raffles and giveaways

The plan Updated as of 10/9/2021
Thursday, October 14 at 1:pM We are very thankful to the team at Johnnie Walker RV for their support and participation. Please join us at the sign-in space for pictures with Tori from Johnnie Walker and help Gail and me give them a big thank you.
5 PM: Potluck Appetizer Meet and Greet Bring a favorite appetizer and beverage to share. Water will be provided. We are still hoping for a volunteer to provide musical entertainment
We will draw the first of two winners for a $100 Gift Certificate from Johnnie Walker RV and maybe a few other items.
Friday, October 15: Possible free day and or field trip to Johnnie Walker RV sales with the drawing winner
4 PM: Educational Seminar. at Space 167. The myths and truths of Ceramic Coatings. Join us at the gathering site to hear from Matt Moore from Bob Moses Ceramic Coating. Matt will present an informative session about ceramic coatings, the process, and their value. Matt will be available following the seminar for one on one consultations
Cornhole and fire ring story swapping at five or so.
Grilled chicken, grilled steak. Grilled pork
Potluck Desert table.
We will draw the second winner for a $100 Gift Certificate from Johnnie Walker RV and any remaining prizes
Don't Forget: If you want to get your rig/s washed and waxed. Make an appointment with Red Rock RV Wash 702 233 2833

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Rally Time, Las Vegas Here We are !!

Space will be 167

October 13 UPDATE

William Miller, National Brand Manager for Heartland, will be joining us in place of Amber. Gail and I had a great chat with Wil this morning, and we are very excited that he will be part of our Rally. Wil is anxious to hear from us and share information directly from corporate. He will be here in time for our potluck meet and greet and is looking forward to meeting all of us.

In addition, Gail and I hope to hear from everyone what their thoughts are for future rallies/events as we start to layout 2022

The plan

Thursday, October 14 at 4:pM We are very thankful to the team at Johnnie Walker RV for their support and participation. Please join us at the sign-in space for pictures with Tori from Johnnie Walker and help Gail and me give them a big thank you.

We will draw the first of two winners for a $100 Gift Certificate from Johnnie Walker RV

Friday, October 15
: Possible free day and or field trip to Johnnie Walker RV sales with the drawing winner

4 PM: Educational Seminar. The myths and truths of Ceramic Coatings. Join us at the gathering site to hear from Matt Moore from Bob Moses Ceramic Coating. Matt will present an informative session about ceramic coatings, the process, and their value. Matt will be available following the seminar for one on one consultations

Cornhole and fire ring story swapping at five or so.

Grilled chicken, grilled steak.Grilled pork

Potluck Desert table.

We will draw the second winner for a $100 Gift Certificate from Johnnie Walker RV

Don't Forget: If you want to get your rig/s washed and waxed. Make an appointment with Red Rock RV Wash 702 233 2833

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Good Morning LV Rally folks.
Please don't forget today is the Corn Hole final, 3 PM is trivia and the
OK folks, for those of you here at the LV Rally, Corn Hole tournament kicks off today (Friday) at 2 PM. Taco Bar at 5:30.
In addition, we will be drawing for the final $100 Johnnie Walker gift certificate and having another drawing for items from Heartland and Johnnie Walker such as shirts, coffee cups, jackets, and more.