Northeast Region Director-Retired
New Color and updated image

Attachments

• E0B29F45-4069-44AC-9B6B-523F9AFDAF6A.jpg
    E0B29F45-4069-44AC-9B6B-523F9AFDAF6A.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 22

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lol actually they goofed on the picture. On the front is the old heartland logo [cause i hate the new logo] then on the back is the Alexandria bay logo. Its just so you get some sort of idea on what it look likes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

mbesanceney

1gT3xBO8BTO4suZSQuhGpe6wBLvY9eay-7zOyabOYpHBkEsSfBfVEAPCxoH1Qd_5iquArJG8FFI0vHvUC9n-gti_WJMb2FsrXP_XOzL-IWxcndsyjbhxvzSscBvpa7tm6y7zQBSW

I updated the itinerary so please check it out.

Attachments

• keep-calm-only-10-days-left-before-we-go-camping.jpg
    keep-calm-only-10-days-left-before-we-go-camping.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14

Bighorn55

Maps has me traveling 90 west out of MA. Then on 12 and 26. Can I do this towing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

mbesanceney

All highway for you it would be 90 west to 81 north get off at rt 12 east just before bridge go 1/4 mile at campground on left. Hope this helps.

NYSUPstater

Mike,

Actually, 12 N out f Utica is correct for those coming from the east. Pick up 81 north in Watertown only to get back onto 12 (A-Bay). Going west on 90 to 81 is a long ways out of the way. There is a 5 mile pull out of Utica---WATCH the signs for 12 North/Watertown.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a heads up. We may not be coming to the rally as of today. Cris had to have an emergency surgery done today and is supposed to lay low/out of work next 2 weeks. Looks like our vaykay plans are cancelled for this year.

We will keep you posted come next week.

NYSUPstater

Well another update. Cris came home yesterday...total surprise, but she's not complaining! Things went well and feels MUCH better. Told me NOT to cancel our vaykay trip as Doc said she shouldn't have any probs. Plus, unless something drastic happens, looks like we will be coming to the rally and can use it as a test to see how she feels before leaving on Sun for the Falls from the rally. Still a week away and was told walking would be good to do, so she's going to to in our cul-de-sac and push a little more each day.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well another update. Cris came home yesterday...total surprise, but she's not complaining! Things went well and feels MUCH better. Told me NOT to cancel our vaykay trip as Doc said she shouldn't have any probs. Plus, unless something drastic happens, looks like we will be coming to the rally and can use it as a test to see how she feels before leaving on Sun for the Falls from the rally. Still a week away and was told walking would be good to do, so she's going to to in our cul-de-sac and push a little more each day.

Glad she’s home and feeling better. We should be there on Thursday around 2-3 o’clock. See you there!!

mbesanceney

I'm glad to hear it Mike, all of us are wishing cris a speedy recovery, and hope she can still lead us in the skydiving portion of the rally. Lol see you both soon.

mbesanceney

I have so far myself,Jamie, loren, so yeah I could use 1 more gazebo I think I'm all set on tables. Thanks for asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Did we miss the RSVP for thursday dinner?
No. all are welcome there is no rsvp. Probably heading over about 6:30 this will give everyone to get in and set up and not feel rushed

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale and I will be there for dinner Thursday. Do you still need another pop- up?

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.