rdufek

2 votes for zipper here

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

rayk4e

We will be designing our sweatshirts shortly and would like to poll those who would be ordering one. We are looking at two styles - a crew style or zipper down style and I know the zipper down will be approximately $5-$10 more depending on quantity. Please respond with your choice on this thread asap. Also we will be sending out emails over the next few weeks to everyone advising what your balances for your site will be so please keep an eye out for it and remember all balances are due to us by August 19, 2016 the instructions as to where to send the check is on the first page of this thread. For our Canadian friends please PM me and I will provide you with some options to pay your balances. Unfortunately we must have all balances paid to us in full prior to the rally as we will be required to pay with one check to the campground upon our arrival for the rally. If anyone one has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Assuming Hoodies? Is so, then (1) zippered hoodie and (1) pull-over hoodie

OR (2) pull-over crew sweatshirts

Thanks

Candie

Mike & Candie Beaudette
If hoodies, then (1) zippered hoodie and (1) pull-over hoodie. Otherwise (2) zippered sweatshirts.

Sent from my STV100-5 using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Unfortunately it is only a crew style or a zipper down with a hoodie style I am looking into.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Let's put the welcome mat out for Mike Walker we are so happy you are able to join us

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Due to the imminent sale of our house and subsequent moving, furniture sales, and mid-August closing, we are having to completely rearrange our summer/fall travel schedule and will not be able to get up there for the rally in September.

Rottiesmom

It's time to order Sweatshirts!! We will be ordering a zipper down hoddie style sweatshirt they are $30 each and $32 each for 2xl and 3xl. If you are interested in ordering, please have your order to me before August 15th when I will be placing the order. Only 68 days to go to Rally time!

jnbhobe

Colleen, Patti wants a men's large and I want a 3X, thanks see ya'll next week [ just practicing for next week ]

Rottiesmom

Colleen, Patti wants a men's large and I want a 3X, thanks see ya'll next week [ just practicing for next week ]

You got I'll mark you guys down looking forward to seeing you guys next week!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Colleen and Jim,
Kyle would like a hoodie in 3xl.
Did you get the check I mailed?
Thanks.
Jill

Hi Jill,

Yes I received your check in the mail today and I will mark Kyle down for the sweatshirt hope all is well and hope we may see you guys before September

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Colleen and Jim,
Kyle would like a hoodie in 3xl.
Did you get the check I mailed?
Thanks.
Jill

Hi Jill,

Yes I received your check in the mail today and I will mark Kyle down for the sweatshirt hope all is well and hope we may see you guys before September

Rottiesmom

Due to the imminent sale of our house and subsequent moving, furniture sales, and mid-August closing, we are having to completely rearrange our summer/fall travel schedule and will not be able to get up there for the rally in September.

We are sorry you have to cancel but we are very happy for you both. Congratulations on the sale of your house we hope it all goes smoothly. We'll see you in Spring Gulch next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's welcome to the rally Don and Betty McGlynn and Joe and Debbie Eidel we are looking forward to seeing you guys again.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.