EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 8/21/2015 to 8/23/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjm1970

d23dae5d60cd03a9b878c713149ea0e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kjm1970

We are on our way home and talking about what a great time we had. Didn't know what to expect, being our first rally, yet the experience exceeded expectations. It was great meeting you all and we'll see you in Lake George, or maybe sooner.
Jill and Kyle

OEFVET

We had a wonderful weekend. Thank you Greg and Beth. Lots of fun and good times.

Regards,
Gloria & Chris

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We are on our way home and talking about what a great time we had. Didn't know what to expect, being our first rally, yet the experience exceeded expectations. It was great meeting you all and we'll see you in Lake George, or maybe sooner.
Jill and Kyle

It was so great meeting you and Kyle we look forward to seeing you guys again and I do hope we see you before Lake George next year!

Colleen and Jim

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Thank you Beth and Greg for all the wonderful memories!! You both will be greatly missed!! I know Jim and Colleen are going to be great as NY Chapter Leaders..
Hope to see you 'down the road'.
Be well and take good care of each other..
Debbie Clause

Bighorn55

Mary and I would like to add our voices to those that are thanking Greg and Beth. We attending 3 NY Rallies over the last 4 years and enjoyed them all! Good luck in the future.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, another great rally in New York. Just needed a few extra days to visit with everyone.

Greg and Beth, all we can say is Thank you. We appreciate everything you do to bring this all together.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
What a great time we had. Saw some old friends and met some new ones. A great job done by beth and greg and best of luck in the days ahead. We made it home safe and have new york rally penciled in for next year. For those who were there our ontario rally will be june 3-4-5 in 2016 at sherkston shores rv resort. We may open rally june 2 for early arrivals. Details to be confirmed in next few weeks.

clickers

Fun, fun ,fun as usual. Thanks Greg and beth. Had a great time in Verona and trying to work out a trip to the Kentucky and Nashville rallies in October. What a great bunch of folks!
John and Bev Clickner

rdufek

Thank You Beth and Greg for organizing a great rally. We really enjoyed our 1st ever rally meeting new people and making new friends. We had lots of fun and laughs together. We look forward to attending more rallies in the future. Colleen and Jim, Thank You for taking on the task of the New York Chapter Leaders, we look forward to Lake George next year and hopefully a few rallies in between. Happy trails to all and have a safe trip to where ever you are headed next.

Valerie and Bob
Our Beloved Saint Penelope
2015 3750FL BH
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
Club Member #2858

jnbhobe

Home safe and sound, great rally had a good time with old and new friends. Greg and Beth thanks for all the good times we had, keep in touch. Now to plan for next year with Jim and Colleen

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Just want to say once again what a great job Greg and Beth did with their 2015 NY Rally. Yet another "FUNTABULOUS" time had by the Marig's. This duo is going to be hard to follow as Chapter leaders for they have been relentless on putting on great times at their rallies. Greg and Beth, thank you so much for what you have done and what you have shown us. Now sit back, relax and enjoy as we have done while you both have worked so hard. Oh, by the way we returned home safe and sound on Monday afternoon.

asherwin

Kim and I thoroughly enjoyed our time at the NY Chapter Rally. Thank you Greg and Beth for being wonderful hosts. We have already penciled in next year's rally at Lake George.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you, For all the nice comments Beth and I have enjoyed our last 7 rallies but most of all the great people we have meet along the way !!! Thank you to Heartland RV for supporting this forum and rallies without them we wouldn't have attend the first PA rally in 2009 where it all began. Looking forward to going to rallies ahead and we might just sit back and take it all in !! See you down the road ,Safe travels !!!

Greg & Beth

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
image.jpg Bev Clickner took this photo !!!Do you notice the deer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

ILH

Linda, Calvin and I arrived home this evening after staying a couple of extra days. Thanks Greg and Beth for the wonderful rally - I can't say more than what has already been said. We'll plan to see everyone again at other rallies, including Lake George.

Status
Not open for further replies.