EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Mineral City - 9/14/2022 to 9/18/2022

Added to Calendar: 09/14/22, 09/15/22, 09/16/22, 09/17/22, 09/18/22

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Rally Update
Today we got call from Atwood Lake Park. Just to let everyone know that from the beginning we were told may times take we were going to be the only ones in that section of the park. Now they tell us they are opening the park up to all reservations. It's a little disappointing but we'll work it out.

This year Restore/Habitat for Humanity is again our charity and has given us some very good door prizes for all. Everyone was VERY generous last year and we were able to donate $1500 to them. They were extremely grateful and told us they have not been given that much cash donations before.

A rally schedule is in the works and coming soon. A couple of things, one that worked out really well last year "Tacos By All" on Friday will be repeated. Also we found a great local brewery with good food and of course some tasty beer that we will be going to on Wednesday.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe Travels,

Last edited:

bluesteel

Hi Don And Cindy
John and I are registering for the rally today. I'm waiting for them to call me back. My sister and her husband might drive down for a day or 2.
We need 2 extra large t-shirts please. I will let you know which sites if there are any still available.
Donna and John Blyth

bluesteel

Hi we are on site 859 for 9/14-18. We will see you in a couple of weeks. We would like to order the shirts too. We need two XL please.
Thanks Donna

Kbvols

Rally Update
Today we got call from Atwood Lake Park. Just to let everyone know that from the beginning we were told may times take we were going to be the only ones in that section of the park. Now they tell us they are opening the park up to all reservations. It's a little disappointing but we'll work it out.

This year Restore/Habitat for Humanity is again our charity and has given us some very good door prizes for all. Everyone was VERY generous last year and we were able to donate $1500 to them. They were extremely grateful and told us they have not been given that much cash donations before.

A rally schedule is in the works and coming soon. A couple of things, one that worked out really well last year "Tacos By All" on Friday will be repeated. Also we found a great local brewery with good food and of course some tasty beer that we will be going to on Wednesday.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe Travels,
Hi Cindy/Don hope all going well. Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone. Would you provide some insight to “Tacos By All” wanting to ensure we know what to bring.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Cindy/Don hope all going well. Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone. Would you provide some insight to “Tacos By All” wanting to ensure we know what to bring.
Hey there Keith & Kim! How ya'll doing?
The "Tacos by All" is, we've done this before and it worked out really well. The Host (us) will provide the Taco meat and some soft & hard Taco shells. Cindy will keep a list of people willing to bring other ingredients and maybe a small side dish. The first ones to volunteer get a better pick like tomatos, shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and so on. What ever they want to provide. She hasn't started that list yet but she just said she can start that anytime.

cableman

If it is ok, We would like to start off with the sour cream. As long as that is not a problem and we didn't start to soon.

kkamshop

Don & Cindy, we have a "situation" LOL. Our unit is currently at the service center in Elkhart and we are told that Lippert cannot start work on it until Sept 20. It is unlikely we will be able to attend, but I haven't canceled with Atwood yet "just in case" of a miracle. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don & Cindy, we have a "situation" LOL. Our unit is currently at the service center in Elkhart and we are told that Lippert cannot start work on it until Sept 20. It is unlikely we will be able to attend, but I haven't canceled with Atwood yet "just in case" of a miracle. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Ok good luck. Thanks for letting us know.

Frank Bennett

Sandra and I are reserved 11-18 for the rally. We will bring refried beans for the dinner. Also, we received t-shirts at the last rally. Thanks for all you do in support of the Heartland Owners Club!

Frank

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Sandra and I are reserved 11-18 for the rally. We will bring refried beans for the dinner. Also, we received t-shirts at the last rally. Thanks for all you do in support of the Heartland Owners Club!

Frank
Ok, Thanks. Added ya to the list. See ya there.

kkamshop

Well, unfortunately Lippert has been unable to get to our unit's repair so we will not be at the rally.