EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Perrysville - 08/10/2023 to 08/13/2023

Added to Calendar: 08/10/23, 08/11/23, 08/12/23, 08/13/23

SueBee

It is with a heavy heart that we unfortunately will not be able to join the camping rally. There are just too many amount of issues with our new unit that it is not safe for my husband (in ESRD) and I to travel in, and remains at the dealer service center for the foreseeable future. Depressing to say the least. @DCG1986 Cindy, may we still travel up on Saturday the 12th for the day and pay for our shirts and the Rally fee? We can still bring a side for the dinner, but unfortunately will not be bringing the cheese for taco night on Friday. Again I apologize. We were really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning a lot. : (

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
It is with a heavy heart that we unfortunately will not be able to join the camping rally. There are just too many amount of issues with our new unit that it is not safe for my husband (in ESRD) and I to travel in, and remains at the dealer service center for the foreseeable future. Depressing to say the least. @DCG1986 Cindy, may we still travel up on Saturday the 12th for the day and pay for our shirts and the Rally fee? We can still bring a side for the dinner, but unfortunately will not be bringing the cheese for taco night on Friday. Again I apologize. We were really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning a lot. : (
So sorry to hear about the Camper. You certainly can attend on Saturday and bring a dish for the Potluck. We are on site 723. I would recommend bringing some chairs also. There are a few places in the Campground to park and I think you may have to pay a Visitors fee to be in the Park. Looking forward to meeting you both.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
What do you still need for taco night and the potluck? I could bring salad or dessert.

Betty Posz
We still need most toppings for Taco night. Bring the salad or dessert for the potluck. The club us providing Ham & turkey for the potluck.

SueBee

Thank you everyone for making us (Herb and I) feel welcome in the the group yesterday! We were very appreciative of Don and Cindy's hospitality, hosting us during the storm! It was great getting to meet and talk with folks and we look forward to next year's camping and getting to know everyone. *Booked.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Thank you everyone for making us (Herb and I) feel welcome in the the group yesterday! We were very appreciative of Don and Cindy's hospitality, hosting us during the storm! It was great getting to meet and talk with folks and we look forward to next year's camping and getting to know everyone. *Booked.
It was nice meeting you. See ya down the road.

Kbvols

Don and Cindy Thank you for hosting such a great rally. As always you two do so much work to ensure everyone has a great time and Kim and I both very much appreciate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don and Cindy Thank you for hosting such a great rally. As always you two do so much work to ensure everyone has a great time and Kim and I both very much appreciate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith,
We always concerned that everything goes smoothly but somehow all the rallys work out. We don't deserve all of the credit. Thanks to all of the volunteers that help us, we couldn't do it without them.