EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant - 5/5/2016 to 5/7/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had so much fun with crew at the North Texas Rally we are going to come to Durant! Put us in the count for May 6-8.

Jason and Audra

pegmikef

Peggy is for the class, but will do the gourds, which ever most seem to want (oh yeah, I understand some of the folks had a little wine at the last class to stimulate their artistic talent).

Ted_Dee

We contacted the KOA. We will arrive on the 3rd and leave on the 8th. Dee said the gourds sounds like fun as long as there is wine. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Donna1098

I vote for the gourds but painting would be fun too. Just add me to whichever you do. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctayloe07

Stacy, your project sounds like lots of fun count me in. Corbin and I will arrive on May 4 leaving on the 8th. I did call a long time ago and talked to John. See you next week. Flora

- - - Updated - - -

We were give site 44.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey folks! Rex and Stacey have a family emergency and sadly won't be able to attend our rally. So Barbara and I will do our best to have a good rally in their stead. I know there will be a lot of helping hands and we will do something. That's the Heartland way. If you need anything at all we are in space 41 and we will try to help you. Otherwise we will have more information at the meet and greet Thursday 2:00 - 5:00 and we will have hotdogs after at about 5:30.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have made up an attendees list for the rally. If you find any errors in it please let me know. I will place photos of the rally that I take in the Durant folder. There are folders of other rallys if your interested in viewing them. You will be able to view any rally that I attend and take photos. Due to limited space I will be deleting the older rally folders after about 2 weeks. If you have any questions please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71sn18f0i6rx9v2/AAAmPBjRxbhCaHuU2-iaPi-Ya?dl=0

BC

pegmikef

This is redundant because not all are on facebook. A note to invite all the attendees to enjoy jalapeno poppers and bacon wrapped garlic cloves put together by Peggy, Nancy, Kathy and Debbie. Hope to be serving them around four thirty in the rally hall.

WRIGHT ll

Don't forget the meet 'n greet today at 2:00 to 5:00 and hotdogs with chilli and all the other fixings plus baked beans and chips. Also the dessert potluck at the same time. Club house open for games after.

WRIGHT ll

The Oklahoma chapter rally is in the books! Thank you everybody who came and rallied with us. We had lots of fun and met some new people and most of all our regular members. MANY thanks to all the people who helped make this a success. Rex and Stacey are sorry they couldn't be here but they also send their thanks to everybody. Right now a fall rally is tentative but a November time frame might work. Prayers for safe travels to everybody as you go home or to another destination.

pegmikef

Thanks for the thoughts Orville. Peggy and I and I'm sure, many others want to thank you and Barbara and all those that helped fill in to make this rally a great success which has always been a tradition of the Oklahoma rallies we have attended (all of them). It was great seeing everybody and we had a great time (even though I might have to beg for a few quarters for laundry after my dearth of success at Bingo last night). Good time and great friends. Be safe everyone!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Great rally, food and friends! Thank you Orville and Barbara for all of your hard work in making this rally a success.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Good job Orville. you ran things like an experienced Chapter Leader. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we will be looking forward to the next one in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.