EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Eufaula - 5/20/2021 to 5/23/2021

jbeletti

Hello! I just read through this thread and I see that Kevin Wolbeck posted he is in C2. That is the site the office assigned when we called but you can certainly put us anywhere. Thanks!

Jerrod,

Beletti: C2
Wolbeck: C3

These are the two I held. Unsure what's happening at the office there. Perhaps you can give them a call as the office is doing the assignments.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I have been informed by Little Turtles RV Park that there has been an error in park fees and that there is an increase in daily fees from $30.00 to $34.50. The increase is due to virus. I’m sorry for any confusion this has caused. Orville

WRIGHT ll

Hey, everybody. By now y’all should be aware that the 2021 National Rally has been canceled. It has been our intention for our May rally would be a stopping place for people traveling to Goshen. Since the national rally is deferred and anybody who was planning to attend our rally and now doesn’t wish to attend our rally, please feel free to cancel. We’ll still have our rally and everybody will be more than welcome and as usual we’ll be glad to see y’all. Hoping to see y’all soon. Orville and Barbara.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We will be there and are very much looking forward to it! See you then!

Hey, everybody. By now y’all should be aware that the 2021 National Rally has been canceled. It has been our intention for our May rally would be a stopping place for people traveling to Goshen. Since the national rally is deferred and anybody who was planning to attend our rally and now doesn’t wish to attend our rally, please feel free to cancel. We’ll still have our rally and everybody will be more than welcome and as usual we’ll be glad to see y’all. Hoping to see y’all soon. Orville and Barbara.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Orville, you know that we'll be there! It will be our final rally as Region Directors.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Greetings all.. Just made reservations today. Site C9 Arrive May 17th leave May 24th...
Looking forward to seeing you all again..

BC

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol And I made reservations for Site D7. We will arrive on May 19th and depart on May 24th.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made. Arrive 5-17 depart 5-24.
Didn't get the site number.

See you soon!

WRIGHT ll

Reservation made. Arrive 5-17 depart 5-24.
Didn't get the site number.

See you soon!

Great! Got y’all down and we’re really looking forward to seeing y’all there.

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made. Peggy and I will be arriving May 17th and Departing May 24th. Site D9.

Okay, got y’all down and we’re really looking forward to seeing y’all there!!

- - - Updated - - -

Carol And I made reservations for Site D7. We will arrive on May 19th and depart on May 24th.

got y’all down Terry, looking forward to seeing y’all there!

normb01

Tammy and I will be there we are in spot C7 tentatively we arrive on Monday the 17th and we leave out Monday the 24th.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Unfortunately, we have had to change our travel plans and will not be able to make it. Sorry to miss everyone.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got a message from Orville that Jerrod and Rhonda Jess have had t cancel coming to this rally. They will be missed.