EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Vinita - 4/20/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We made reservations yesterday, scheduled to arrive on April 19th and departing on April 23rd.

dlw930

I made reservations this morning for April 19th arrival and April 23rd departure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I see that several of you already have but if not make your reservations any time now. I'll start tracing arrival dates soon. Apparently the camp ground only takes cash or check and just uses your card to hold the spot.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I just got o ft the phone with the campground and the asked to remind you that you have to reply to their email for Conformation

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Oklahoma HOC Rallies are on our radar . . . but not for this year.

Maybe in 2018!

Hope you all have fun!

LBallard

Lin & Debbie Ballard made reservations. Arrive 04/18,depart 04/24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I just cancelled our reservation for the rally. I'm having knee replacement surgery on February fourteenth. If I can do it we will try to make it up there for a day trip.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just made our reservation to come in Thursday night and leave Sunday. We are excited to get to see our Heartland friends!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
How many (men and women) would like to attend another painting and wine drinking session at the campground? Let us know and we'll try to find someone to come up.

- - - Updated - - -

Just made our reservation to come in Thursday night and leave Sunday. We are excited to get to see our Heartland friends!

Gotcha down.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
How many (men and women) would like to attend another painting and wine drinking session at the campground? Let us know and we'll try to find someone to come up.

- - - Updated - - -

I am interested in painting.

Paul & Nan

We are going to try and make this one. Reservations made for arrival the 19th. Waiting for park to call us back to finalize reservation.Park called and we are good to go.

Last edited:

olcoon

Rex,
We just made reservations with the campground. We'll be arriving on the 19th, and leaving on the 23rd. Sally said to sign her up for the painting & wine tasting also.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I am finalizing the rally agenda. The potluck will be 5:30 Saturday the 22nd. It will be a Cajun boil. Crawfish, sausage, corn and red potatoes will be with the boil. Bring sides and dessert. I will tame the spices down.

Any special requsts on games or other activities? If someone has run across something new let us know.

pegmikef

I am finalizing the rally agenda. The potluck will be 5:30 Saturday the 22nd. It will be a Cajun boil. Crawfish, sausage, corn and red potatoes will be with the boil. Bring sides and dessert. I will tame the spices down.

Any special requsts on games or other activities? If someone has run across something new let us know.

Sounds good, but I am kind of sad you are not doing your famous fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.