EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Cherry Valley - 6/15/2018 to 6/17/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
OK - we are ready - officially.

Got our passports and renewed and opted for the Travel Card as well, see how that works out.

Hopefully they will now let us in and back out again.

awesome. im sure they will let you in unless i warn them about what your really like...lol. will be great to see you both.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Just want to mention that site #615 in the first row on the water is now open for anyone who might want to switch from the second row. Unfortunately pam and jeff damude had to cancel and their site is available for now.

porthole

Retired
Just want to mention that site #615 in the first row on the water is now open for anyone who might want to switch from the second row. Unfortunately pam and jeff damude had to cancel and their site is available for now.

The online maps are pretty poor.

I emailed the CG and they sent me this PDF that you can actually read the numbers when you zoom in.

Attachments

• Ontario Pebble Beach.pdf
    662.6 KB · Views: 43

porthole

Retired
your in the first row so your good unless you want to switch sites?

Yes I know, when you posted the opening I brought up my saved map and realized I could not read the numbers, so I contacted the CG to see if they have anything better.

I keep all the campground maps of the parks we go to in a drop box folder so I can access them while on the road.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Yes I know, when you posted the opening I brought up my saved map and realized I could not read the numbers, so I contacted the CG to see if they have anything better.

I keep all the campground maps of the parks we go to in a drop box folder so I can access them while on the road.

very good. as long as your happy ;-)

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone. The time is getting near to our rally at quinte isles. Just want to mention that we will be having our potluck on saturday. If anyone has an idea about what they will bring you can pass it along at anytime. There is no rush but if you know and what to let me know i can start marking it down on the attendance list.

rcfraser

Hello Mike,
Looking forward to the rally and hoping we can lose the last of our snowbanks here this weekend - they are predicting some warmer temperatures ahead so spring is bound to arrive soon! You can put me down for Baked Beans and a Kale Salad for the Potluck dinner if thats okay! And Rob suggests he will bring a bottle of Forty Creek for the dessert table lol!

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello Mike,
Looking forward to the rally and hoping we can lose the last of our snowbanks here this weekend - they are predicting some warmer temperatures ahead so spring is bound to arrive soon! You can put me down for Baked Beans and a Kale Salad for the Potluck dinner if thats okay! And Rob suggests he will bring a bottle of Forty Creek for the dessert table lol!
Thanks and it better start getting warmer sooner. Rob a good man bringing the 40 creek!

Dale Smith

Dale and Alice Smith heartland owners club 1780, we will be attending the rally on the dates as noted by our name on registration. If the sign up for food items is potluck, Alice and my myself will be bringing a Caesar salad to that event.
Is anyone aware whether this campground has some sort of short term storage? We may want to leave our trailer there for a few days, while we head on to Ottawa to visit our son. If no one is aware of this I will contact the park directly.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone!

Dale and Alice Smith

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Quinte Isles campark
  • 237 Salmon Point Road
  • Cherry Valley, ON k0k1p0
  • 613-476-6310
  • www.qicampark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Register by end of day 6/1/2018
  • Site fee: $48 plus tax
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: June 16
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:
We would like to welcome everyone to our rally at Quinte Isles campark. Events are still in the planning stage and will be posted when finalized. All sites are in the pebble beach area which is right on the shores of lake ontario. Just a note to consider that we will be having an early arrivals dinner on thursday evening and to hopefully work that into your plan for the event. It could be at a restaurant or at the park. Tentatively planning a drive in movie night on the friday. WINE TOUR UPDATE. There will not be an organized wine tour due to cost($90). There are many wineries and micro breweries around that you can visit on your own free time on any day during the rally. Also looking maybe at some golf tee times for friday. Not many golf courses except for one that are not too far away. As a point of intrest there is a large hamilton beach appliance outlet in picton just up the road and a large outlet called "the local store" with antiques, artwork, food etc. If you plan to attend let us know thru the event tab or by emailing us at mdbtin@bell.net.

Please note if you like you can call quinte isle and pick a site.

1.Mike and Donna Tinkln(#1727).....june 12th to june 17th.....ontario......site 605..............golf......mini lasagnas and garlic bread/rolls
2.Mike and Candie Beaudette(#2935).....june 13th to june 18th.....ontario.....site 602.........golf
3.Ray and Lisa Kaforey(#1366)......june 13th to june 18th.....new york......site 603..... .......golf
4.Neil and Solange Wolf(#1666)......june 13th to june 18th.....ontario.....site 607
5.Chuck and Pam Nussbaumer(#3807)....june 11th to june 17th.....new york.....site 606.....mac and cheese casserole & strawberry torte
6.Jim and Colleen Marigliano(#1880).....june 14th to june 18th.....new york.....site 608.........golf......coleslaw
7.Al and Kim Sherwin(#2255).....june 13th to june 18th......ontario.....site 619..........golf......meatballs
8.Duane and Debbie Clause(#1274).....june 12th to june 19th.....new jersey.....site 609
9.Keith and Heather Dorken(#3316).....june 13th to june 18th.....ontario.....site 604.....broccoli salad
10.Fred and Joanne Wilke(#2584)......june 13th to june 17th......ontario.....site 616......mandarin salad
11.Ian and Linda Hubling(#2290)......june 14th to june 17th......ontario......site 617......perogies
12.Murray and Chrissy Caughy(#1648).....june 14th to june 17th......ontario......site 618
13.Rob and Cheryl Fraser(#3127).....june 14th to june 17th......ontario.......site 610......golf......baked beans/kale salad
14.Ken and Karen Summers(#3116)....june 13th to june 18th....pennsylvania.....site 611
15.Randy and Liz Powell(#3294).....june 12th to june 18th......ontario......site 613
16.Dale and Alice Smith(.....)......june 15th to june 18th......ontario......site 621
17.Bruce Leclair & Joelle Clairoux(#3998)......june 14th to june 17th......ontario.....site 612
18.Loren and Joanne Smith(#1636)......june 14th to june 18th.......new york.......site 627
19.Martin and Heather Pope(#1032).......june 13th to june 17th........ontario........site 622.....meat lasagna
20.Wayne and Debbie Kaufman(#3860).....june 14th to june 18th......ontario........site 614
21.Bill and Donna Vandertuin(#4039)......june 12th to june 19th......ontario........site 63
22.Doug and Theresa Anglin(#4098).......june 15th to june 17th......ontario.....site 623
23.William Parent and Karen Young(#1109).....june 13th to june 20th.....quebec.....site 624......dessert (TBD)
24.Wayne and Gayle Wilson().........june 14th to june 17th.......ontario.....site 625......baked beans[/QUOTE]

CDN

B and B
Hello Everyone and our host Mike and Donna,

I have been able to make Vacation work. We arrive Thursday June 14th evening 8 pm till Sunday 17th. Site TBA.

For potluck I will smoke a pork loin on our pellet smoker. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Brian and Bette

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello Everyone and our host Mike and Donna,

I have been able to make Vacation work. We arrive Thursday June 14th evening 8 pm till Sunday 17th. Site TBA.

For potluck I will smoke a pork loin on our pellet smoker. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Brian and Bette

nice to hear your coming brian. there are 5 or 6 sites available for the rally. try and let me know which one you get.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Unfortunately i have to report that wayne and gayle wilson had to cancel due to an accident with their truck. Luckily the only casualty was their truck and they cant tow their 5th wheel. I wished them well on behalf of the ontario chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.