EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, sherkston - 6/3/2016 to 6/5/2016

taking orders for ontario heartland tshirts and/or sweatshirts. they are not rally specific.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Smith

Alice myself have just registered with Sherkston Shores Campground for the Ontario Chapter Heartland rally.
We have booked in from 2 June through until the morning of 6 June. We are in Quarry Ridge campground site number 58.
Hopefully this will give you enough information to update your records.

Dale

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Ontario Chapter Members,

A number of you expressed interest for our Canada-East Region Rally this September in Montreal. Our rally takes place the weekend before the NY Chapter Rally for which many of you are already registered or plan to attend. The NY Rally in Lake George is only about a 4 hour drive from Montreal.

I would personally like to encourage you to join us in Montreal. We have a “Smoked Meat & Greet” in the works and based on our recent survey Parc Safari laid a big “Ostrich Egg”. So as good Canadiens, we have set up a tour of the Bell Centre and are extending this invitation to Senators, Jets, Oilers, Flames, Canucks and last but not least Leaf fans!

We hope you can join us and help us make our Regional Rally in Montreal a success!

rcfraser

Hello Mike & Donna
Would like to place an order for Sweatshirts if we could, one Large and one X-Large please.
Gearing up for an exciting season of 'Glamping' as we do the PDI next Friday on our new Charleston. Just disappointed that we are still wearing winter coats in April!
Looking forward to meeting everyone in Sherkton Shores in June!
Cheryl & Rob

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
got it marked down cheryl. glad you got moved. yes looking forward to the rally and camping season but this cold weather is not sitting to well with me. looking forward to meeting you at sherkston.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
got it on the list.

- - - Updated - - -

to those who cannot find the golf poll please just indicate wheether you want to play or not here on the event tab. thanks.

Dale Smith

Alice and myself are looking forward to seeing all of you at this rally!

It should be a great gathering of a lot of friends old and new.

Just wondering guys, about how many are thinking of attending the Eastern Canada rally? Alice and myself have made plans to go, and it should be a good opportunity to spend some time near the city of Montréal.

I have stayed in this park before when traveling through and they are very accommodating and certainly language is not an issue.

The Eastern Canada rally, gives us all an excellent opportunity to be back together again at the end of the summer.

We will spend our time at this Eastern Canada rally, and then moved back across to Algonquin Park for another 10 to 14 days. This is also a beautiful part of our country.

Dale

asherwin

I will be attending the Eastern Canada Rally, albeit solo. Kim has her annual girl's weekend at the cottage and for some strange reason won't cancel. :)

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
we are bith going to eastern regional rally in montreal as its my old stomping grounds. we then will move onto ny and lake george for their rally.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
sandy and brad. i see you ordered sweatshirts. am i correct? could you please confirm with sizes as i dont have info. thanks.

Tundra2084

I know it's still early but is there any updates as to what's going on at the rally as far as dinners and schedule? Are you going to have a sign up for the potluck as to what everyone is bringing? Just curious.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
frank and dawn. i will be updating the event tab by the 15th of may. there is no potluck on the saturday as its a sponsored dinner(ribs and chicken) by jeff and pam damude. all thats required will be for people to bring salads, munchies, appetizers if they like and or buns/rolls etc. i will confirm this as i said by the 15th. also as per the initial rally schedule we are having a sponsored pizza night on the friday as provided by jim rose at 401 rv. water will also be provided. on the thursday we plan to have an early arrivals dinner which i will confirm in next few days. keep your on the event tab for updates in the next week.

asherwin

frank and dawn. i will be updating the event tab by the 15th of may. there is no potluck on the saturday as its a sponsored dinner(ribs and chicken) by jeff and pam damude. all thats required will be for people to bring salads, munchies, appetizers if they like and or buns/rolls etc. i will confirm this as i said by the 15th. also as per the initial rally schedule we are having a sponsored pizza night on the friday as provided by jim rose at 401 rv. water will also be provided. on the thursday we plan to have an early arrivals dinner which i will confirm in next few days. keep your on the event tab for updates in the next week.

..... and desserts. Can't forget dessert :)

OEFVET

Sunset on the NY side of Lake Ontario
922b8aee37097000e3679de1ce5e06a8.jpg

Sent by NY Horse Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.