EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, sherkston - 6/3/2016 to 6/5/2016

taking orders for ontario heartland tshirts and/or sweatshirts. they are not rally specific.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OEFVET

Great trip back
02b8a0a862d2c9d11dbf91054e402cb1.jpg

Sent by NY Horse Holder

OEFVET

This is why they won the scavenger hunt. They found "Murray the Moose"
82178ffa98d253d48c263f521c71dc61.jpg

Sent by NY Horse Holder

windviewer

We visited Old Fort Erie and i got this great shot of a mortar demonstration. Again, it may be sideways if you are not using an Apple product

image.jpg

OEFVET

Well we made it back to the U.S. Mike and Donna were outstanding hosts! We had lots of fun! Great food and conversation around the campfire.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

jnbhobe

A big thank you to Mike & Donna for a great rally. You and your helpers made us feel right at home, along with one heck of a BBQ from Jeff & Pam and crew. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend, and by the way we got checked again coming back to the states.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
A big thank you to Donna and Mike for a great rally and everyone else for making us feel so welcomed. Had a great time learning how to play Pickle ball and line dancing the ladies were very patient with us but I am now hooked on pickle ball. The food was outstanding and thanks to Pam and Jeff for preparing a great meal on Saturday night. We made it home without any issues. Looking forward to being able to attend another rally down the road

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Donna and i want to thank all who came to sherkston for the ontario rally. It was nice to have our great friends from the south and all our great ontario members. All the feedback has been great which is music to our ears. We had alot of help from a number of people and again thanks to all of them. Its always sad to see it end, but now we start planning for next years. Peace and good thoughts to everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

A big thank you to Mike & Donna for a great rally. You and your helpers made us feel right at home, along with one heck of a BBQ from Jeff & Pam and crew. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend, and by the way we got checked again coming back to the states.

you sure your not wanted by the police? ;-)

jnbhobe

I am not sure, Canada didn't want me now neither does the USA

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tundra2084

Frank and I want to thank everyone for making us SOB's feel very welcome at the Rally. We had a great time and the food and company could not have been any better.
A very big Thank You to Mike and Donna and all those who helped make this Rally such a huge success. We will be looking forward to the next Rally, even though we're those SOBs we were still made to feel a part of the Heartland owners family.

We will surely see you at Sage and glad everyone made it home safely.

Thank you.
Frank & Dawn

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Frank and I want to thank everyone for making us SOB's feel very welcome at the Rally. We had a great time and the food and company could not have been any better.
A very big Thank You to Mike and Donna and all those who helped make this Rally such a huge success. We will be looking forward to the next Rally, even though we're those SOBs we were still made to feel a part of the Heartland owners family.

We will surely see you at Sage and glad everyone made it home safely.

Thank you.
Frank & Dawn

thanks frank and dawn. your welcome anytime. happy you came and happier that you enjoyed yourself.

windviewer

We would like to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome at Sherkston. It was great meeting so many wonderful people! We are currently camping at Letchworth State Park for the week and having a wonderful time. We are heading back to Canada on Sunday.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
i would like everyone who bought a shirt and may have had a discoloration issue with them to wash them and see if it goes away and let me know. the issue for one shirt was a faint black ring around both the heartland on the front and map on the back. some also had a yellowy shade showing in places. wash and advise so i can look at replacing them. thanks.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I know this is a little late, but I wanted to thank Mike & Donna who organized this rally with great success. This was first class. I know first hand how much effort is required to do these.

Well done Mike & Donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.