EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Bedford - 6/8/2012 to 6/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hi Guys, Would like to join you. Do you want me to call the campground? Jim

Jim & Geri,

First of all, Thanks for joining us. Secondly, no need to contact the CG as they'll just refer you to us. PM me with the information requested in Post #1 and I'll let you know the address to send your deposit to.

Thanks again

Dave

truknutt

Committed Member
have to see if our family get-together will be this same weekend. If not, we wll try and get to
this rally.

J & H (and M),

If your plans work out, we'd love to have you join us. (Ooops bad host, bad host), I should have said, hopefully your plans work out as we'd love to have you join us!!

Dave

...gotta work on that etiquette..

jnbhobe

We want to be there but I have to wait to find out when and if I have surgery. I should find out on the 30th

truknutt

Committed Member
We want to be there but I have to wait to find out when and if I have surgery. I should find out on the 30th

We understand. Hope it's nothing serious...so we can poke fun at you later! Let me know when you can; unless there's a run on sites, I won't be starting the "stand-by list" just yet.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hello my friends!! Well, we just reserved our 13th site; lucky Bill & Sallie Hosack! This is shaping up to be a true melting pot of rally goers. Maryland, Massachussetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania & even little old Delaware :)rolleyes:) will be representin'!! (Shhh, I think New York is using this as a warmup to their Lake George Rally the following weekend!)

Although, with just four & a half months 'til rally time I have just one question..

Where are all my Partying Pennsylvania PEEPS?!

Jaime, Ginger & Madison can't carry the entire Commonwealth!

dieselsweetheart

Once a Pennsylvanian, always a Pennsylvanian. When you're born and bred, and a die-hard Steeler fan....it's in your blood forever!!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello with weather here in NY in the high 50's were starting to get excited !!! How many are staying out for a week ? Hitting the PA rally first and traveling onto the NY rally without heading back home first ? come on spring !!!

gschaaf

I know a few that are planning a whole week out already got the route planned and a couple cg overnight stays. See everybody soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.