EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtxkid

We would like to join the Rally! I called this morning and there were no "A" sites availible at this time so we are assigned D40. Guess golf cart will come in handy if no cancellations come up! But were in there!!! Arrive Thursday 9/12 around noon and depart Sunday morning 9/15. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We would like to join the Rally! I called this morning and there were no "A" sites availible at this time so we are assigned D40. Guess golf cart will come in handy if no cancellations come up! But were in there!!! Arrive Thursday 9/12 around noon and depart Sunday morning 9/15. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Wow, Jerry & Pam! Now I can't wait for September.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Great!! See you in September!!

JWalker

Just a reminder.....

OK......it's T-SHIRT time. Can't have a Heartland rally without a rally t-shirt. Like usual, they are $10 each. Let me know your sizes and I'll PM the address to send a check.

Jamie​

JWalker

HEARTLAND GIVES BACK
This year we have chosen the Pine Grove Area Food Pantry as our charity.
See attachment;

This information is also found in Post #1

Attachments

• HEARTLAND%20GIVES%20BACK%20Pennsylvania.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 10

JWalker

Lets welcome Bev & John Clickner to the Rally. Looks like a full house.

See you in September!!

szewczyk_john

We are still waiting to see when the oldest boy will be graduating from basic training to see if we can make this rally. Are there still spots available if we are able to make it?

JWalker

We are still waiting to see when the oldest boy will be graduating from basic training to see if we can make this rally. Are there still spots available if we are able to make it?

John, the group of rally sites are full, but there are open sites through out the campground. We'd love to have ya and its always nice to have another RAM in the group.

Jamie

JWalker

The final day to place the shirt orders will be Friday August 9th. Anyone wanting to order, let me know.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.