EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Antioch - 10/1/2021 to 10/3/2021

Added to Calendar: 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 10/03/21

Essy

We have made our reservations for the Tennessee Chapter Rally in October!

We are in Site #14.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bobby & Linda, Santha made reservations this morning for site 8. Arriving the 27th and leaving the 3rd. My brother and his wife are planning to join us in their SOB.
Will let you know when they register. Add Greg & Lavonda Allen to your list. They will be in site 51 from the 30th to the 3rd.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

clayhud

Bobby & Linda,

I have called the campground and cancelled our reservation as our son from California is extending his stay and will be here the weekend of your rally. Sorry we have to cancel and will try for your next rally.

Thanks,

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Bobby & Linda,

I have called the campground and cancelled our reservation as our son from California is extending his stay and will be here the weekend of your rally. Sorry we have to cancel and will try for your next rally.

Thanks,
Clay and Candy, we will miss seeing y’all but enjoy that time with your son.

superduty08

Our Tennessee rally is officially full! Thanks everyone! If you still want to attend have Brandon see if he’s had any cancellations or openings on any site.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Our Tennessee rally is officially full! Thanks everyone! If you still want to attend have Brandon see if he’s had any cancellations or openings on any site.

Sorry to have to cancel. Gigi and I won’t be able to attend the rally as we are still waiting on our RV. It won’t be until the end of the week. Hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superduty08

Sorry to have to cancel. Gigi and I won’t be able to attend the rally as we are still waiting on our RV. It won’t be until the end of the week. Hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hayden and Gigi, we will miss seeing y’all. We heard there was a delay and I hope you can get your rv back in service soon.

Toccoatravelers

Thanks Linda and Bobby for the wonderful gifts and fellowship tonight! As usual the Heartland spirit was present throughout. Thanks for making us feel so welcome!