EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Well as we all know there were some handicapping conditions during the first two rounds. Let me just take a moment to remind everyone that Nabo had to use borrowed clubs for the first match and the second match was after the competition had a little home cooking with an earlier round was decided by just "ONE" stroke. Needless to say, this match should be interesting.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
This thread seems to be totally about golf. I am glad I only tried it for a short time as I found out how really bad I played. I got tired of being laughed at.
Byrd, Santha said we need two large shirts. Will bring the money to the rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Hey Randy - what can ya say, just a little friendly competition. Spice of life right???? Will put ya down for 2 shirts.

Speaking about the roster, I've made a couple of oopsies so if everyone can check your info on the list in post #1 to make sure I've entered all the correct info PLEASE.

Thanks

hi nabo we would like 2 shirts one large and one 2xlarge and let us know if you need the money now or at the rally,also what would you like for us to bring the pot luck thanks so much cant wait to meet everyone.we will be there on Friday morning toni was able to get Friday off.

Nabo

Fantastic Joel & Toni, got you down for 2 shirts. If you want, you can go ahead and send a check for them.

As of right now, Saturday night dinner will be catered so nothing has to be brought. For Fridays night meet-n-greet, if you will bring an appetizer or finger food to share, that would be great.

We cant wait to see yall.

thanks Nathan & Byrd we will send you the check and Toni said she knows what she will bring so I guess we are ready see ya soon.

Nabo

We have had two more to join the rally - Joe & Sharon Little and Herman & Vickie Hoots. Welcome :)

As of today's date, everyone from the wait list has gotten in - whoohoo!!!

Nabo

TN/KY Rally will be doing a community service project for the Heartland Gives Back program. The Avalon Center is a domestic violence and sexual assault program that services 5 counties in Tennessee. The Center provides emergency shelter, advocacy support for victims, community education, prevention education, a 24 hour crisis line, professional counseling for victims, children's programs and crisis intervention. They are excited for our support and have given us a shelter wish list of items that they need. You can find the list on the very first post. Please print it out and consider helping the Center who is helping those that are trying to get away from domestic or family violence.

dfk009

Byrd, The check is in the mail for the Kutscher's, Carol and Don, for 2 tickets, (1) XL & (1) 2X shirts. Anxious to see the city that we were considering moving to till contract negotiations broke down between Carol and the Medical Group. Know we will have a fun packed weekend.

wildwolfproducts

Just seen this, is there still time for shirt orders? If so need one 2x and one Large Plus the 2 of us for the playhouse tickets. Give me a total and will get a check headed your way.
Pete

Nabo

Not a problem Pete - got ya'll down for 2 shirts and 2 tickets for the playhouse. Will private message you the total.

VKTalley

Byrd, Has Malcolm paid you for our tickets and shirts? Let me know and, if not, I'll get it out to you ASAP.

GETnBYE

I need to also mail the money for the shirts, can you send me a pm with your snail mail addy please and I will get it out.
Nita

wildwolfproducts

Not a problem Pete - got ya'll down for 2 shirts and 2 tickets for the playhouse. Will private message you the total.
Thanks will get it in the mail this weekend. Looking forward to this, Hope to be there around 3 PM I think that Thursday is when our site is reserved.
Wish I had the old ford ready for the trip, but don't think its going to be ready. So will drag it over with the Chevy.
Pete

croessel

Hey Byrd. The check for the Playhouse tickets and shirts are in the mail. And yes, that was us on the side of the road. We blew a tire and tore up the metal skirting on the camper. Parts have come in and we will have it fixed next week. Should be good as new by the rally.

Nabo

Thanks Craig. We thought that was you on the side of I-24 the other Sunday as we were heading back to northern AL. It looked like Roger (at least i think it was him) had also stopped and was trying to help ya'll. Sorry to hear about the damage. Let us know if we can do anything.
B--

Nabo

Just a reminder - if you haven't had a chance to mail a check off to us for the playhouse (and you can include the tshirts money as well), you might want to do it soon. The time is drawing near for us to make the final payment. If you haven't decided to go and now want to go, it's still time to include you with the group. Just let us know as soon as possible so that we can notify the playhouse for seating.

Nabo

Tee times have been set for the golfers (and the judge) for Thursday morning at Bear Trace Golf Course at Cumberland Mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.