EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Tee times have been set for the golfers (and the judge) for Thursday morning at Bear Trace Golf Course at Cumberland Mountain.

I will not be able to play but I might ride along to help keep one of your players in line. Health issues. Ken

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ken sorry to hear that ya will not be able to play but company will be appreciated.

Nabo

EXCITING NEWS! We are working with our local dealership about having a new 2014 Ram truck on display Saturday afternoon. At this time we are not sure if it will be a 2500 or 3500 but the manager will let me know before Labor Day if this will work. Thanks Jim Cogdill Dodge for working with us.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
EXCITING NEWS! We are working with our local dealership about having a new 2014 Ram truck on display Saturday afternoon. At this time we are not sure if it will be a 2500 or 3500 but the manager will let me know before Labor Day if this will work. Thanks Jim Cogdill Dodge for working with us.

At least this is the right brand for a truck. That ought to set some fireworks off.
Randy

Nabo

Last call for anyone who would like to go to the playhouse on Saturday afternoon. We have to give the final tally and payment by the end of next week (the 17th) so please let us know.
Also, anyone else for the tshirts???
Thanks everyone.

wildwolfproducts

AAHhh man I thought it was going to be this one on display.
20130809_105011.jpeg

wildwolfproducts

At least this is the right brand for a truck. That ought to set some fireworks off.
Randy

I hear tell the Government is gong to derate the new 35oo Dodge down to 1200 lbs max tow. Just kidding but lots of people are talking how the government will not allow the rating to stand.
I for one would love to have the Megacab dual rear wheel truck. But just don't see spending that much on a truck. That is the reason I went with a new 1987 model. Johnny Cash special.

dix36

Just got home from the MD rally. Had a super good time even though we did not have our coach! That is a campfire story for future rallies. Biggest news is for the golfers...Mike Walker and Lou Dick are now experts in the "how to get the hack out of your swing" that was taught by the one and only Jimmie Cosmo at an earlier rally! I am looking forward to the lessons? I think????

Nabo

We have had a couple of cancellations so if anyone would like to come to the rally, please contact us and we will try to get you in at the campground.

jmab

Nabo, What if we are currently just "wanna-be" Landmark owners and currently are only the proud owners of a Fleetwood TT? Still welcome to be part of the experience and fun?

Nabo

Sure come on - we will gladly welcome a "wanna be" to the Heartland family. I know the crowd will gladly show ya'll how much fun we have and their "condos on wheels". Just private message us if you are sure that ya want to come so that we can make sure the campground still has room.

Nabo

The play "Ring of Fire" seems to be a hot ticket with the write-up as following:

RING OF FIRE promises to be a foot-stompin', crowd-pleasin' salute to a uniquely American legend with more than two dozen classic hits—including "I Walk The Line," "A Boy Named Sue," "Folsom Prison Blues," and the title tune "Ring of Fire."The RING OF FIRE cast includes Johnny Cash's niece Kellye Cash.

If anyone else would like to go, please contact us ASAP.

Nabo

;) Pizza Party has been booked for Saturday evening with salad and dessert. All you have to bring is your beverage. Plates, napkins and eating utensils will be provided.

Nabo

Just a heads up - Don't be surprised if your campsite number has been changed. The campground is moving folks closer together as cancellations happen.

Last edited:
Hi all we just spent the weekend at springlake and it was really nice the owners are looking forward to us all coming for the rally.we also met a very nice couple while we were there and low and behold they are going to be at the rally it was Herm45 (Herman & Vickie Hoots) we really enjoyed our visit with them and are looking forward to seeing them at the rally.

ncc1701e

Byrd,

I see Ken has had to withdraw from the golf. I'm am going to bring my clubs and fill out which ever foursome Nathan wants to put me in. It will be ugly to say the least, but hey they need a good laugh I'm sure. We are getting in on Wednesday evening (early I hope). See you guys then.

Nabo

What a trooper you are Tom, willing to fill in for Ken even with a bum shoulder. Lets play it by ear but are ever welcome to come along.

wildwolfproducts

The play "Ring of Fire" seems to be a hot ticket with the write-up as following:

RING OF FIRE promises to be a foot-stompin', crowd-pleasin' salute to a uniquely American legend with more than two dozen classic hits—including "I Walk The Line," "A Boy Named Sue," "Folsom Prison Blues," and the title tune "Ring of Fire."The RING OF FIRE cast includes Johnny Cash's niece Kellye Cash.

If anyone else would like to go, please contact us ASAP.

Love the sound of the Ring Of Fire. Sure it will great. Do we have a time for the play yet?
Time is sure flying by now, Were below the Dam here at Pickwick Dam Tn last week week and until Thursday of this week. Finish up my fishing Thursday am. Head home and get ready to clean the camper back up. Pack for this one and head that way Early Am the 5th.
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.