EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/13/2020 to 3/15/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rally goers! Our Dealer Sponsor, Haskell RV Center in Haskell, TX is going to be attending our Rally! Jason Pelz and his family will be attending with their Elkridge!

Haskell RV is offering some great Rally Specials! See the attached flyer. If you with to order, contact Jason and he will bring your order to the rally.

WestTexas_Rally-Sale-Flyer.jpg

View attachment Rally-Sale-Flyer-updated.pdf

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hi Guys.. I just made reservations to attend this rally. I will arrive on Monday the 9th and leave on Monday the 16th.

I look forward to seeing you all.. I have been on a year long hiatus and am looking forward to hitting the road again. I will also be at the Regional in Montgomery..

BC

TravelTiger

Got ya down Bob! Glad you are going to join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Terry and Carol will be attending. We will arrive March 11 and depart March 15.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We made our reservations today for arrival on Monday March 9th and departing Monday the 16th.

TravelTiger

Rally goers, start planning your White Elephant gift! This “gift” should be something you no longer want or need. It does not need to be new. It can be a gag/funny item, an rv item, a useful item, a useless item, a collection of items or a used item that just needs a new home. Anything goes!

Bring the item concealed in a Walmart bag, trash bag, or box, no need to wrap it or make it look pretty.

The White Elephant exchange will happen during the Ice Cream Social, Friday night March 13th.

Bring one White Elephant per rig. We will draw numbers. Each participant gets a new “gift” to open in front of the crowd, and we will “oooh and ahhhh” over your new possession!

It’s lots of fun! And you’re sure to get something you never knew you needed!

TravelTiger

All, I've added some more Rally Attendees, so be sure to check out the first post to see who is coming!

TravelTiger

Hey Rally Attendees! Getting the itch to consider a new Heartland?

Our dealer sponsor, Haskell RV Center, will be bringing the latest of Heartland's offerings to our rally for us to view!

Look forward to the new 2020 Landmark Newport, with double oven; a new 2020 Big County 3895FK, the new front kitchen floor plan with a front window; and possibly an ElkRidge!

*Note display coaches subject to change based on availability at time of rally.*

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Sorry we can't make it this year. Dave will be in the middle of his treatments.

Y'all have fun!

TravelTiger

Sorry we can't make it this year. Dave will be in the middle of his treatments.

Y'all have fun!

So sorry to hear, Nancy! We hope to see y’all at Montgomery, though!

mikenterri

Hello. We regret to say we won't be able to attend this rally after all as the timing of our travels has unexpectedly changed. That's the trouble with making plans so far in advance! We hope you have a fun rally and we're sorry we're going to miss it.

Mike & Terri

TravelTiger

Hello. We regret to say we won't be able to attend this rally after all as the timing of our travels has unexpectedly changed. That's the trouble with making plans so far in advance! We hope you have a fun rally and we're sorry we're going to miss it.

Mike & Terri

Aww, sorry to hear! Hope to see you down the road!

TravelTiger

Just a reminder, we have just 2 weeks before reserved Rally sites are released back to the rv park! So make please sure you’ve made your reservations!!

'Lil Guy'

Sorry for any inconvenience but we won't be able to attend this rally. Look forward to seeing everyone in Conroe for the regional rally.

TravelTiger

Sorry for any inconvenience but we won't be able to attend this rally. Look forward to seeing everyone in Conroe for the regional rally.

Hey Frank, sorry y’all can’t make it! See you in Conroe!

Status
Not open for further replies.