• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $30 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $ 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/12/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM
  • Event Leader: Nancy Anderson (email)
Additional Info: ------------------------------ We are pleased to announce that the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have another rally in Canton TX, home of the First Monday Trade Days. The rally will be held at the Mill Creek Ranch Resort, a 10-10-10 Good Sam rated park that has also received high honors from Woodalls and the Texas Association of Campground Owners (TACO). We have 20 sites reserved for our rally. If the rally sites are not reserved by September 10, 2013, the sites will be released back to the resort. After September 10, 2013 reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the Rally group. When you make reservations tell the resort that you are with the North Texas Heartland Owners Club. After reservations are made with the Resort, please post in this thread, PM or email nander so you can be added to the Rally list.View attachment 26050View attachment 26050View attachment 26214 Attached is the Rally Agenda. If you have any questions, please post or send me a PM. Our Heartland Gives Back initiative will be the Mana Food Bank. They serve Van Zandt County, which is the county Canton is in. If you wish to participate, please bring boxed or canned food items.

Attachments

• 2013 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    158.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 2013 Fall Rally Registration.pdf
    12.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

danemayer

Terry,

Dan and Ann are in. I've reserved site #77 arriving Wednesday the 9th and leaving Monday the 14th.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Count us in, Terry!

Arriving Oct 9 and leaving the 13th. Site 76. (<I changed it)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're in! Not sure when we'll arrive because we'll be coming in from Iowa and should be ready and glad to be back in Texas!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Tony and Erika, Jay and Stella i have you down. See you there.

Jay, You can reserve a site, and change the dates of arrival without affecting the deposit. I know it is a about 3 days drive from Iowa to Canton.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks Terry, I figured it up as a little over 800 miles. Stella needs some practice setting up by herself. I'll be exhausted and drinking something cool.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Terry,
I have reserved site 75. We will arrive Oct 10 and leave Oct 14.
Look forward to seeing everyone.

TravelTiger

Whoops, disregard this post, got confused on which Rally I was commenting on. :p

We will be there for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Staff member
Nancy and Dave I have you down. I look forward to seeing you again.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Ok, I'm almost 100% sure that Glenda and I will make it to this rally. Fun times last year. I'll post back as soon as I get more info.

TravelTiger

Ok, I'm almost 100% sure that Glenda and I will make it to this rally. Fun times last year. I'll post back as soon as I get more info.

Yay, JD! Missed rallying with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Staff member
JD and Glenda it would be great if you can make the Rally. I hope you can make it.

pegmikef

Terry, We'll be there. I'm not sure of the dates yet, but probably the day before until the day after. Peggy loves the store right at the entrance road to the park and the FiestaWare store in town. Mike and Peggy

Terry H

Staff member
Mike,

Carol and Look forward to seeing you again. I have you down, do you know what site you will be in?

pegmikef

Yeah, I just reserved site 81 arriving on Thursday and departing Monday. FYI she said the pedestal is at the end on site 79 and you need a really long sewer hose.

Terry H

Staff member
Mike,

Thanks for letting me know your site number. Also thanks for the needing a long sewer hose on Site 79. Lookforward to seeing you and Peg in Canton.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Larry and Mary Oberbeck that they will be attending the Rally. I look forward to see them again.

Sunset4k

Hi Terry! We just became new Heartland ElkRidge owners and H.O.C. Members. Please let me know how we register for the rally in Canton in October!!! We are looking forward to meeting other North Texas Heartland owners!!
diane

Status
Not open for further replies.