EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo9463

I need to learn how to break this in.

d8ef73ea78e1764bb0fdbec8d6eb3816.jpg

jimtoo

Well,,, It looks like we will attend the Heartland Chapter Rally. Things have settled down for us some and we can start moving around again. I called park and have arrival set for 10-05- and will depart on 10-09.

We will attend the dinner and if you have an extra 2X or 3X tshirt I will take it, no problem if you don't.

I hope you don't have to many decide to back out now that we are coming... :)

Jim and Bette

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Well,,, It looks like we will attend the Heartland Chapter Rally. Things have settled down for us some and we can start moving around again. I called park and have arrival set for 10-05- and will depart on 10-09.

We will attend the dinner and if you have an extra 2X or 3X tshirt I will take it, no problem if you don't.

I hope you don't have to many decide to back out now that we are coming... :)

Jim and Bette

Hooray! So happy you'll gonna make it to the rally! After 6.5 years we're finally gonna meet jimtoo x2!!

I've added you to the list, got you down for dinner and have marked you down for a 2X shirt. Do you just need one 2X? We ordered some extras (L, XL & 2X).

Speedy

Better late than never! We are coming to our Texas Rally! We'll be there on Thursday afternoon if we make good time on the back roads of Texas.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Better late than never! We are coming to our Texas Rally! We'll be there on Thursday afternoon if we make good time on the back roads of Texas.

Glad to hear it! I've added you to the list. Will you be joining us for dinner on Friday night?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here is the Rally Agenda for those that would like to know in advance. I tried to add it to the original post but was unable to.

Attachments

• Agenda.docx
    25.6 KB · Views: 7

jimtoo

RALLY AGENDA

Heartland Owners Club, South Texas Chapter Fall Rally
Braunig Lake RV Resort, Elmendorf, TX
October 6-8, 2017

Friday, October 6[SUP]th[/SUP]

9:00 am Breakfast Extravaganza (bring a side dish to share)

5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Park Dinner, $8.00 per person (dinner, drink & dessert)

6:30 pm – 7:00 pm Rally ‘Link Up’ – Cover agenda, answer questions, etc

7:00 pm - ?? Games & visiting in Rally Hall for those interested

Saturday, October 7[SUP]th[/SUP]

8:00 am – 10:00 am Park offered breakfast, $5.00 per person, cash only

10:15 am Instant Pot Demo

5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Potluck (Club to furnish main dish, members are asked to
provide a dish to share & bring own beverages)
**Please wear your rally shirt so we can get a group picture!

5:00 pm – 7:00 pm 50/50 Raffle ticket sales and drawing

7:00 pm – ?? Games & visiting in Rally Hall for those interested

Sunday, October 8[SUP]th[/SUP]

8:00 am – 10:00 am Park offered breakfast, $5.00 per person, cash only. Hugs & Handshakes for those departing today

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Batten down the hatches. Gus, Debra, and the mischievous Doxies are arriving on Wed, Oct 4. Will be leaving on Monday, Oct 9. Put us down for the Fri dinner also. 2 shirts please: one Large and one 2X. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Batten down the hatches. Gus, Debra, and the mischievous Doxies are arriving on Wed, Oct 4. Will be leaving on Monday, Oct 9. Put us down for the Fri dinner also. 2 shirts please: one Large and one 2X. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Good deal Rowdy and Kaydee will be looking for y’all.

2psnapod1

Cool beans! Got the list updated and notified the park of additions for Friday night dinner! See you Wednesday!

- - - Updated - - -

We have arrived (along with 7 other coaches) and are set up in sight F 26 and are awaiting y'all to enjoy us! Travel safe and we'll see you all when you get here!

PS...I have added a document to the 1st post with fun and interesting things to see and do in the area....check it out!

jimtoo

What is main dish for potluck supper furnished by club?

Also I don't see post added for things to see and do on the 1st post.

Jim M

2psnapod1

What is main dish for potluck supper furnished by club?

Also I don't see post added for things to see and do on the 1st post.

Jim M

Main dish will be pulled pork sandwiches.

You're too fast...haven't gotten the document posted yet! Hang in there! The document is now listed below AND on post #1.

View attachment To Do.pdf

Last edited:

esscobra

do we have a count on how many people we are expecting? trying to decide what to cook for the dinner

Would love to come, we never have been to a Rally but our TH is in the shop for warranty work.
When will the next one be in Texas?

2018 Cyclone 3600

Status
Not open for further replies.