EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Kerrville - 10/25/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I just got a PM from Roger and Judy Meyer that they will be coming to the rally with us.

jayc

Important Information!!

If you have not made your reservations with the park, please do so as soon as possible!

jayc

I have just learned that the park is having a Halloween party on Saturday night and we are invited! They will have a golf cart parade before the event begins with a judging of the best decorated cart. They will serve pulled pork sandwiches and beer, while supplies last. Cost will be $5.00 per person. Please bring a side dish or "spooky" dessert.

jayc

I got a PM from Pat and Elaine Poole that they will be attending the rally with us.

jayc

The agenda has been posted.

Friday October 25 Sky-Med presentation
Wine and cheese provided

Meal out-Billy Jean’s 1489 Junction Hwy. Kerrville

Saturday October 26 9:00 AM coffee is ready...
10:00 am Meet and greet with donuts in rally hall
Speaker-Tim Meadows, T & S RV’s

5:30PM the RV park is having a Halloween celebration starting with a golf cart parade & judging of best decorated golf cart
Wrist bands-2 per site
Any extra guests-$5.00 per person

Karaoke with Pancho 6pm-10pm
BYOB
Pulled pork sandwiches
Beer and food while supplies last
Bring a side dish or dessert to share
(sign-up sheet in park office)

'Lil Guy'

I'll have the bacon, sausage and ham ready at 9:00 AM. So, the Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza is on. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

jayc

Stella said she will make pancakes and I'll have the coffee makers going and ready at 9.

- - - Updated - - -

The attendee list was updated from the park list.

Orville & Barbara Wright
Ed & Sue Potts
Mike and Nancy Nilson

DaveTyler

9:00 am coffee? Is this lunch time? Or breakfast? Coffee at 7:00??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Dave, some of us are retired and like to sleep in. I'll come down and make coffee that will be ready for 8am, just for you...

DaveTyler

Normally by 8:00am half a days work? But thank you! Look forward to seeing Stella, Lady, Tramp, and you. Enjoy Colorado while you can. Glad you missed the flood. Be safe

Pokiejoe

Ok, nothing like waiting till this is almost full...but Jay you can put us down to be there. Will call park tomorrow and get reservations and get back to you.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Put me down for biscuits.
Thanks

Nancy

Pokiejoe

Well Jay, went ahead and called and they were open so reservations are made for 21-28, site 70. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.