EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/1/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Calling All Crafters!

Don't forget about 'Crafting with Nancy' on Friday 11/2 at 10:00 am. The actual activity is a surprise and Nancy will supply everything we need but she will need to know how many will be attending to be sure to have enough for everyone.

If you have not yet let me know that you would like to attend please do so NO LATER THAN Friday 10/19.

- - - Updated - - -

Got ya down!

PHP:
Please add Dave and Kathy Tyler to the open House. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Funeral Museum & Sweet Tomatoes Lunch

Thursday, 11/1 at 10:00 am (caravan pulls out)

If you have not yet let me know that you plan to join the group, I will need to know no later than Sunday 10/14 so that I can contact the museum to let them know that our group will be converging on them.

2AFVets

Larry and Terry Loyd
Heartland Owners #3457
Arriving Oct 30 and leaving November 4
2015 Big Country 3650RL
No pets
First Rally in Texas (Moved to Southeast Texas last year Orange, TX)
Only attended Las Vegas Rally two years ago.
We would like to attend Sweet Tomatoes and Pot Luck .

2psnapod1

Last Call! Please let me know ASAP if you plan to join us for this eerie outing. We get a discount if we have more than 25 and we are currently at 24 attending.

Thursday 11/1 - 10:00 am.

Caravan to the National Museum of Funeral History (415 Barren Springs Dr, Houston, TX). $8 - $10 per person

Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes (1717 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX) afterward.

We will line up at the RV Park and leave at 9:15 am to arrive at approximately 10:00 am.

LBallard

Last Call! Please let me know ASAP if you plan to join us for this eerie outing. We get a discount if we have more than 25 and we are currently at 24 attending.

Thursday 11/1 - 10:00 am.

Caravan to the National Museum of Funeral History (415 Barren Springs Dr, Houston, TX). $8 - $10 per person

Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes (1717 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX) afterward.

We will line up at the RV Park and leave at 9:15 am to arrive at approximately 10:00 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Kelly, due to some family commitments, we've had to change our dates to arrive on Wed, Oct 31, and depart on Sun, Nov 4. We still plan on attending the events we signed up for.

pegmikef

Kelly, just want to let you know that Peggy and I will be arriving Tuesday instead of Monday. All the rain has put us a little behind. I changed my reservation with the office.

2psnapod1

Mike - I've updated post one with your new arrival date. Safe travels and see you soon!

Kelly, just want to let you know that Peggy and I will be arriving Tuesday instead of Monday. All the rain has put us a little behind. I changed my reservation with the office.

pegmikef

Mike - I've updated post one with your new arrival date. Safe travels and see you soon!

Kelly, I hate to do it, but we gotta change it to Wednesday, because the RV tech working on my slide called and told me the second motor on the slide was going out. He said it will work, but I would have to use the override. They can't get another motor until Monday afternoon, but I want it completely fixed, not patched so we're going to wait the extra day. I updated my reservation with the office.

2psnapod1

No problem, Mike...you gotta do what you gotta do...just don't cancel out on us completely! You'd disappoint a lot of people!

Kelly, I hate to do it, but we gotta change it to Wednesday, because the RV tech working on my slide called and told me the second motor on the slide was going out. He said it will work, but I would have to use the override. They can't get another motor until Monday afternoon, but I want it completely fixed, not patched so we're going to wait the extra day. I updated my reservation with the office.

2AFVets

At this time the wife and I regrettably are going to have to cancel. I have already called the KOA on the cancellation. Family emergency causes this to happen. I hope we can meet up in the future at other rallies. Have a great rally.

Sincerely,

2psnapod1

Sorry to hear! Family comes first. We'll look for you down the road.

At this time the wife and I regrettably are going to have to cancel. I have already called the KOA on the cancellation. Family emergency causes this to happen. I hope we can meet up in the future at other rallies. Have a great rally.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.