EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/3/2022 to 11/6/2022

Added to Calendar: 11/03/22, 11/04/22, 11/05/22, 11/06/22

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We were so looking forward on coming to this rally but our schedule has changed and we unfortunately can not come. Best of luck with a successful rally.

mtubbs

Texas-North Event Hosts
We were so looking forward on coming to this rally but our schedule has changed and we unfortunately can not come. Best of luck with a successful rally.
Sorry to hear you won't be able to attend. Hope to see you at a future rally.

mtubbs

Texas-North Event Hosts
Glad that you can make it to the rally.
We will be updating the list soon, we are waiting for the updates from the park.

mtubbs

Texas-North Event Hosts
Hello!! I wanted to let you know that I am waiting for the final list from the KOA so I can make sure I have everyone. I should have it today. Once I do I will update my list here.

I will also send out the itinerary.

We are so excited to see friends and meet new ones!!

See you soon!

Tammy Tubbs

mtubbs

Texas-North Event Hosts
Good Morning! I wanted to let you all know that Performance Trailer Braking will only be able to perform bearing repacks. The cost is $325 labor and seals are $4.50 each. If you are needing disc brake installs you will need to schedule with them.

Please contact Kelly Barnett to schedule the repacking or disc brake installs at 405-626-7009. The sooner the better so they can get you on the schedule.

We look forward to seeing everyone!!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey y'all! Michael & I (and a tagalong) will be at the rally....I'm just a little behind.

So very looking forward to seeing so many of our Heartland family!