• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $30 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 3/28/2015
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: nander(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
20 Sites have been reserved for this Rally. Please contact Coffee Creek for a reservation and post or PM me with your dates. Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland Owners Rally.

Coffee Creek is located in the rolling wooded hills of Palo Pinto County 14 miles south of Mineral Wells. You will find everything you would expect from a premier RV Resort. Every site has full hookups including 30 or 50 amp, free Wi-Fi and level sites with patios. Designed to accommodate any size rig, the pull through sites are 92 feet long! Throughout the resort are wide lighted paved roads and easy access to all sites in the resort. The resort has the best restrooms you will find at an RV park. Coffee Creek has a playground for kids, a large fenced dog run and two catch and release fishing ponds. No need for a fishing license! Come and enjoy the game room, pool and hot tub while enjoying the serene country setting.

Coffee Creek is ideally located just 1/2 mile north of Interstate 20 at Exit 386. While you are here explore all there is to see and do in the Northern Texas Hill Country. Not far from the resort are the towns of Mineral Wells, Granbury, Weatherford, Fort Worth and Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys. Coffee Creek is Good Sam Rated at 10/9.5/9.5.

Attachments

• 2015_Santo_Rally Registration v8.pdf
    10.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 2015 Spring Agenda Final.pdf
    112.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be there! We will arrive on March 25th and will depart on March 30th. We can not wait for another great rally at Santo!

Reservations made.

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We might try to make it up there. We will see how schedule looks after our rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Since we're about an hour west of there now, I bet we'll try to make it. Will have to check with DH to see for sure.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Great!! I'll put everyone down. Let me know the dates later when you make a reservation.

nander

I've got you down, Jay & Stella and Bernie & Judi. We look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

dlw930

Ok, we're officially hooked!! See you in Santo! Probably come in Thursday and leave Sunday.

nander

Ok, we're officially hooked!! See you in Santo! Probably come in Thursday and leave Sunday.

Awesome, David & Donna! We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jgallego

Dave & Nancy,

We are going to take you up on your invitation to attend. Rosie, Lucy and I plan on attending.

We will come in on Wednesday and leave on Sunday.

Thank,

Jaime

nander

Dave & Nancy,

We are going to take you up on your invitation to attend. Rosie, Lucy and I plan on attending.

We will come in on Wednesday and leave on Sunday.

Thank,

Jaime

Awesome, Jaime! We look forward to seeing you and family!

dlw930

Nancy, so you'll know, I just made reservations at Coffee Creek for Thursday, 3/27 thru Sat. 3/29 (leaving Sunday).

David

happykraut

Nancy, just wanted to let you know that we have made reservations with the CG. In on 3/23 and out on 3/30. Looking forward to seeing every body.

nander

Nancy, just wanted to let you know that we have made reservations with the CG. In on 3/23 and out on 3/30. Looking forward to seeing every body.

Got you down , Bernie. We look forward to seeing you!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

Nancy, so you'll know, I just made reservations at Coffee Creek for Thursday, 3/27 thru Sat. 3/29 (leaving Sunday).

David

Thanks, David and Donna!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.