EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
What a great day it was, yesterday. Beautiful scenery driving through Zion National Park, then an absolutly fantastic (typical Heartland style) pot-luck dinner last night (so what's a few sprinkles) and then sitting around the campfire swapping stories and sharing the wonderful sights we've all seen while being here. Thank you Trace and Terri for a great rally. It's been a perfect lead in to Vegas and the National Rally. Not sure Vegas can beat the sights and beauty of this part of the country.

Cptkirk

What a wonderful rally. Thank you Trace and Terry for making us feel welcome. We met a lot great people. Also Mike and Edythe thanks to you for being our friends and taking care of us.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks everyone for making this Glendale Utah Chapter Rally fantastic. The logistics of pulling this Rally off at two venues simultaneously was a challenge. Thanks to Wagonmasters Mike and Edythe Kuhn for your help in making this event a great success! Thanks to everyone else who attended and helped out as well. Chapter two starts tomorrow with the National Heartland Owners Rally at the Oasis RV Resort in Las Vegas!
See everyone there. Trace

jbeletti

Trace and Teri - sounds like you have an amazing event. Thank you both for your leadership in Utah!

All of us here in Vegas now, look forward to welcoming the Utah rally attendees to the National Rally here at Oasis. Travel safe and see you all soon!

RoadJunkie

T&T, we had a great time at the rally. We certainly wish we could have stayed longer, but I'm confident everyone had a great time. You guys are the best...the best.

macjj

A special thanks to Trace and Terry. These events are difficult to pull off without some hiccups, but we think you did a great job. Sorry we did not stick around for the conclusion, personal reasons, but wanted to let you know we appreciate the work you put into it. Hope to see you again soon

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
A special thanks to Trace and Terry. These events are difficult to pull off without some hiccups, but we think you did a great job. Sorry we did not stick around for the conclusion, personal reasons, but wanted to let you know we appreciate the work you put into it. Hope to see you again soon

Thank you Jay,I appreciate it. Trace

- - - Updated - - -

T&T, we had a great time at the rally. We certainly wish we could have stayed longer, but I'm confident everyone had a great time. You guys are the best...the best.

Thanks Len, I have some really great people around me and that helps. Trace

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Have to say that this was one of the most enjoyable rallies that we have been to. Trace and Teri did an outstanding job putting this together.

Last edited:

happykraut

Great job, Trace and Terry. We had a great time. Too bad you're so far away or I certainly would make the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.