EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wino2

Trace,
With some new people coming, does this mean we have to be on our best behavior?:confused::cool:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking good, eighteen rigs already.

Seven spaces are left a/o today.

(BTW, SOB friends are welcome) Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

George and Vicky, (Retired_Now), are added to our Rally group.
Thanks for the heads-up. Teri and I are already looking forward to it. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I am happy to say we have just added another rig to our 2015 Utah Spring Rally in Moab.

Welcome, Utah Chapter Members, Mike and Aline (sundanceberry).

I will add you to our Rally list. We are really looking forward to this event. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hey everyone, Moab has many miles of beautiful paved biking trails and many more good gravel trails. Also unlimited opportunities for ATV and Jeep fun. Typically the weather in May is textbook.

TandT

Thanks Mike. Moab does have something for everybody. Just check this out...........MOAB.

TandT

Colorado Heartland Owners, this is an invitation to come over and join us.

Moab is only 100 miles from Grand Junction and 350 miles from the greater Denver area. Trace

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey Trace, there are three different Washington couples that are hoping to come down and join you all for your rally, but unfortunately because of vacation schedules we have to wait till November before we know if we can get the time off for sure. Fingers crossed!

TandT

Hey Trace, there are three different Washington couples that are hoping to come down and join you all for your rally, but unfortunately because of vacation schedules we have to wait till November before we know if we can get the time off for sure. Fingers crossed!
Rod,
That would be great if you guys, as well as the others can make it. Really looking forward to meeting you. Trace

TandT

Looking to have a group dinner one night during Moab rally week at one of these restaurants.

Of those of you attending, how many would be up for this? (Just looking for approximate head count)

Who amongst you (attending or not), has any experience with either of these two establishments? Thanks, Trace

Susies Branding Iron (SUSIES) OR, Sunset Grill (SUNSETGRILL).

MTPockets

Looking to have a group dinner one night during Moab rally week at one of these restaurants.

Of those of you attending, how many would be up for this? (Just looking for approximate head count)

Who amongst you (attending or not), has any experience with either of these two establishments? Thanks, Trace

. We're in for whatever/wherever.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Both places look great.

Gaffer

Both look good. Both have good reviews. Prices are a lot better at Susies but the Sunset Grill has a killer view. Either is fine by us.

Gaffer

Hey Rod, congrats on the new Landmark. You may want to go ahead and book the spots at Moab because they fill up fast. You can always cancel. We have never been to Utah and I have wanted to take my jeep down for years so Karol is going to drive it down!

TandT

I have just added Bill and DeAnna (mtnspet) from Pueblo, CO.
Thank you guys, we are looking forward to meeting you and to a great Rally. Trace

FOUR SPACES REMAINING A/O today

Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer

Trace, I've eaten at both several times. Both are good food. Sunset Grill has an incredible view but because of all the windows, it is extremely hot inside even in May. The Branding Iron is very good food and is directly across the highway from the campground. I like the Branding Iron better

TandT

I was kind of leaning towards the Branding Iron myself. Logistics and everything else.
I'll make a call this week and see what they can do for us.
Thanks, Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trace,

We took PJ and Karol's advice and made our reservations today. I believe Carlos and Kindra ("moses") also made theirs too, but I have not heard from them yet to confirm that. Now we just have to get the vacation time at work to finalize it. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Rod Ditrich

I have just added Bill and DeAnna (mtnspet) from Pueblo, CO.
Thank you guys, we are looking forward to meeting you and to a great Rally. Trace

FOUR SPACES REMAINING A/O today

Status
Not open for further replies.