• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 7/1/2018
  • Site fee: $$49.00 to $59.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 21
  • Potluck time: 5:30

Additional Info:
We have 25 sites held. Reservations must be completed by 5:00 pm 07/01/2018

Please call the campground directly to book your reservation. 800-787-2751

https://spanishtrailrvpark.com

Please be sure to post or PM me after making your reservation with your dates, HOC # and number attending.

The Area

Moab is a city in eastern Utah. It’s a gateway to massive red rock formations in Arches National Park. Southwest, Canyonlands National Park features mesas and buttes carved by the Green and Colorado rivers, plus Native American rock art. Dinosaur tracks can be found at sites like Bull Canyon Overlook and Copper Ridge. In the city, collections at the Museum of Moab include dinosaur bones and archaeological artifacts.

Visit the only Utah destination where you can experience two of The Mighty 5® National Parks from one convenient location. Visitors from around the world come to the town of Moab to experience sunrise over the towering depths of Canyonlands National Park and then follow it up with sunset in the otherworldly red rock landscape of Arches National Park. Moab’s year-round access to thousands of square miles of amazing red rock landscapes, along with the cool waters of the Colorado River, has made it one of the most sought-after outdoor recreation destinations in the American Southwest.

Elevation
:
4,026′

The Agenda (subject to change as there may be some additions or changes)

Thursday:
1:00 pm … Resort check in at registration.
5:00 pm … Rally check in at Site #201. Come and get your rally bag!
6:00 pm … Social hour at fire pit: We will provide pizza for the social hour. Site #201.

Friday:
7:00 am – 8:30 am Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Doughnuts and Danish. Site #201
8:00 am – 3:30 pm … free time to explore the area (see handouts in your registration packet). Visit with friends and meet new friends.
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm … Clubhouse Rally room: Steal a Gift: Bring your unwrapped gift. Each gift will receive one ticket to play in the evening. event. No limit on the number of times a gift may be stolen. Rules will be announced prior to the start of the game.

Saturday:
5:00 pm …Group Dinner catered by Fiesta Mexicana
6:30 pm ..Site #201: Game night…50/50 drawing…Grand Prize drawing.
Bring your drink of choice.

Sunday:
11:00 … Check out time…

Attendees:

Names ----------------------------------------Member # ------------------------------------Deposit Paid
1. Jeff & Kim ---------------------------------3613 ------------------------------------------Yes
2. Garry, Dakota & Cheyenne ---------------2154-------------------------------------------Yes
3. Don and Vicky -----------------------------3643-------------------------------------------Yes
4. Ernie and Marie----------------------------3187-------------------------------------------Yes
5. Jim and Jie --------------------------------2342--------------------------------------------Yes

7. Lynn and Rose ----------------------------2547--------------------------------------------Yes
8. Brian and Sandy---------------------------????--------------------------------------------Yes
9. Roger and Judy----------------------------1949--------------------------------------------Yes
10. Pam and Marty---------------------------4200--------------------------------------------Yes
11. Craig and Julie---------------------------3698---------------------------------------------Yes
12. Keith and Betty--------------------------3562---------------------------------------------Yes
13. Tim & Beckey-----------------------------1370--------------------------------------------Yes
14. Kevin and Patti---------------------------3692 --------------------------------------------Yes
15. Carla and Tom----------------------------3075--------------------------------------------Yes
16. Craig and Rita----------------------------4369---------------------------------------------Yes
17. Jeanne------------------------------------2058---------------------------------------------Yes
18. Augie and Cheryl-------------------------3203---------------------------------------------Yes
19. Ron and Carol Moore-----------------------------------------------------------------------Yes
20. Don and Anna Gainey-----------------------------------------------------------------------Yes
Fiesta Mexicana Menu (002).jpg

Last edited:

Pokiejoe

Congratulations on your first rally, so looking forward to coming. Put us down on the list. Thanks!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jeff & Kim:
Count Cheyenne and me in!
Looking forward to your first Rally!
Super excited that Spanish Trails has built a Rally Hall!
See you soon!

Az_Ernie

Jeff and Kim,

Marie and I are planning on coming up to Moab for your first rally. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Ernie and Marie

Doublegranch

OKAY Everyone!
We are on a Roll...let's keep the numbers coming in to help out their "FIRST" Rally!

jbeletti

Jeff & Kim - congrats on getting your first rally scheduled. Nancy and I enjoyed Moab last year and look forward to returning at some point. We're already scheduled to be in California to support the Pacific Region rally on this weekend but look forward to your next one, somewhere in Utah.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Add one more rig from AZ. Lynn & Rose will arrive on 9/18 and depart 9/23. Looking forward to meeting some folks from Utah and also seeing some of the sights in the local area.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Had some trouble connecting with the park - deposit is paid and we are cleared to travel.

Doublegranch

Jeff & Kim:
Great job! Looks like a great time for all.
I will arrive two days early and if you need help I am all yours!

Doublegranch

Jeff & Kim:

All confirmed and deposit paid....arriving on Sept 16, departing on Sept 23rd.
They had limited sites available for early arrivals so I gave them the other names
caravaning together.....Perez, Arganbright, Smith.....they also are blocked for 16th -23rd
Per Loni.....I am in site 110....they said they may move me away from the road noise if other
sites open. I am good either way!

UPDATE:
Moved to site 205

Last edited:

Az_Ernie

Jeff & Kim:

All confirmed and deposit paid....arriving on Sept 16th, departing on Sept 23rd. Deposit has been paid and have been put in site #204. See you guys in September!

Ernie and Marie

trtlmn16

Please add Kevin & Patti Carter to the attendees. I have made our reservation (20-23 Sep) and we are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kevin & Patti

bedurant

Please add Bryan and Brianna Durant to your list. Will be staying in site #501 from the 20th thru 24th. I am looking forward to this rally.

Bryan Durant

Fidl

I absolutely LOVE Moab!!! Great choice. I need to look at our work schedule before confirming but I really do not want to miss this event. I will get back with you as soon as I know if we can attend. Keep your fingers crossed.

Cage427

Put us down for the rally. We have made our reservation 19 thru 24, Site 505. We are currently at the Branson rally.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
Georgetown, Texas
512 868-7743

Member # 3562

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.