EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 9/21/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

danemayer

Hi Rory and Amy,

Thanks for your hard work on this, your first rally. Great turnout and wonderful to see so many folks again.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Rory and Amy, we enjoyed your first rally and you did a great job in spite of the uncooperative weather. We hope to see you again soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Az_Ernie

Rory and Amy,

Great rally, thank you both so much! Sorry the weather didn't cooperate. The Moab area is an awesome place to visit and explore.

Ernie and Marie

jbeletti

A few rigs are pulling out this morning. My pinbox camera caught a couple rigs leaving.

Ernie and Marie Perez (I think)
[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/2017/Utah/Moab/i-J8ZJW48/0/60cad200/1920/Ernie%20Perez%20leaving-1920.mp4[/video]

Garry Gilbert
[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/2017/Utah/Moab/i-gnqrRMs/0/ab50cc90/1920/Garry%20Gilbert%20leaving-1920.mp4[/video]

Az_Ernie

A few rigs are pulling out this morning. My pinbox camera caught a couple rigs leaving.

Ernie and Marie Perez (I think)
[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/2017/Utah/Moab/i-J8ZJW48/0/60cad200/1920/Ernie%20Perez%20leaving-1920.mp4[/video]

Garry Gilbert
[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/2017/Utah/Moab/i-gnqrRMs/0/ab50cc90/1920/Garry%20Gilbert%20leaving-1920.mp4[/video]

That was us. You can tell by the two cracks above the slides! :)

Thanks again with the help securing the slide seal retainer.

Safe travels,
Ernie and Marie

Ann&Ted

Ann and I left Moab this morning. Jim and Nancy B may have the only ones left.

Thank you Rory for a great rally. No pressure on you right? Only had the Heartland Owners Group National Director, Regional Director, and another state leader at your very 1st rally. Nope.. no pressure at all. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rory and Amy,
I'm very glad your first rally was a success. It was very nice meeting you over at Spanish Trail RV Park during ourTumbleweeds camp out. See you down the road. Trace

gasman

Camp Socializer
Rory and Amy, it was nice to get together with you again. Congratulations on getting your first rally behind you. Hopefully we will see you both again down the road.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Amy and I would like to thank everybody for coming to our first rally. It was your participation (and patience) that made it a success! The weather was pretty annoying, but still you showed. It was our pleasure to meet everyone, and we hope to be able to rally with all of you again! I will post some pictures as soon as I can find the patch cable. I would also like to thank everyone that was able to lend a hand with the potluck set-up and cooking, without your help, we would still be cooking on that ridiculous little grill I have (but not for long)!

We want to thank our attending HOC leadership (Jim Beletti, Garry Gilbert, and Gregg Wibbles) for the support, suggestions, and ideas for future events, Thanks Again!

We would also like to thank T and T, Gasman, CaptKirk, and rmeyer for inviting us over for a pleasant lunch at the 'nice' RV park! It was really great meeting you!

We want to thank Kenna at RVlock and Devin at Snap pads for their generous Rally Prize donations, Heartland has great support from both!

I also want to let everyone know that you might want to wash your rigs....I was in some pretty strong rain on the way home and there are still parts that are 'Moab Red', the dirt and dust can and will mess up you wax if not washed well.

If anyone has some pictures they want to share, please post here or send to me....I will try to figure out building an album soon.

Once again, THANK YOU!

OSIN

Thanks, we enjoyed meeting you guys. Even with a few moments of bad weather... it's MOAB, hard to go wrong. We were there 4 days prior to the event, so we really got to "Do" and "See" the area.

We loved getting out on the Slickrock and navigating the "Hells Revenge" trail in our rented Razr, plus driving the "La Salle loop" recommended to anyone who likes a little adventure!

IMG_5937.jpgIMG_5941.jpg

Paul and Nancy

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5932.jpg
    IMG_5932.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 45
  • fullsizeoutput_34.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_34.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
SNAP PAD DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE MOAB RALLY ATTENDEES:

For a 10% Discount on snap pads, those who attended the Rally may use the following:
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]MOAB2017 as the 10% off discount code.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Sorry for the delay, I just received the code for posting.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.