EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/30/2013 to 6/2/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdb2047

Eric&Dorothy thanks for a great weekend enjoyed every ones company looking forward to the next one.Great Rally

porthole

Retired
Looks like we missed a good one. Any boaters this year?

We spent 6 days up at Dover - boy was it hot! Generators got a workout this year too.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Well, the rally is over. Dorothy and I would like to thank all of you for your kind words. We also had a wonderful time but best of all was being able to spend the time with you. A BIG thank you to all of you that helped us prepare things and mostly cleaning up afterwards. We also thank Heartland RV's for the great support they give to the Owners Club. We also received generous support from Chesapeake RV Solutions, and the campground Tall Pines Harbor. Thanks so much for their support. All of it came together (with beautiful weather from our creator) to make for a most memorable and fun rally. Now it is time to rest.:rolleyes: We will see many of you in a short while in Goshen. All have safe travels.:cool:

funlabs

What a great rally! Eric and Dorothy, you sure know how to put on a party! The campground was great; the food was great; the games were great; the food was great; the weather was great; the food was great...

camperjohn08

Thanks Eric & Dorothy for a Great Rally! Nancy & I had a wonderful time.. After leaving Monday from the camp ground and driving thru many, many rain squalls.. got the Bighorn parked in the backyard.. then the fun began.. washing the truck, the 5'er, cleaning the inside and installing all the covers.. By 5 that night I was completely exhausted.. Funny how We all have so much Fun at these Heartland Rally's that We need some rest time when we get home.. Of course.. work called me early this morning.. UGG... and another early morning tomorrow with a hour drive too and from the job site @ Ruby Tuesdays Williamsburg.. Hopefully I can sleep in the next day or so.. "ANYWAY.... GREAT RALLY.. GREAT FOOD.. GREAT COMPANY AND HEARTLAND FAMILY.. JUST CAN'T WAIT TO DO THIS ONCE AGAIN!!:cool:"

Vtxkid

I agree Bill! Can't beat the weekend weather we had by much! Great to meet you and Kelly and hope to see you guys soon!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

vakthund

The Vikings would also like to thank Eric and Dorothy and others for a great rally, what a great group this is.
Until we can get the pictures posted in the H.O.G. they are available at http://photos.goodice.org/Camping/Rallies. Please note that this is my commercial photo site but there is no need to buy anything. When hovering on an image a pop-up should appear. Select "Original" (or any size you want) and when the picture appears right click on it and download.

FiremanBill

Awesome Pictures! The group shot are the best. What a great way to remember such a super event!

Thanks so much for taking and posting these!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The Vikings would also like to thank Eric and Dorothy and others for a great rally, what a great group this is.
Until we can get the pictures posted in the H.O.G. they are available at http://photos.goodice.org/Camping/Rallies. Please note that this is my commercial photo site but there is no need to buy anything. When hovering on an image a pop-up should appear. Select "Original" (or any size you want) and when the picture appears right click on it and download.

Great pictures Erik!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Erik, you are the man!! Great pictures, you captured the fun filled event. Am working on establishing album in HOG, but this is GREAT! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.