EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/30/2013 to 6/2/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Eric & Dorthy,

You can count us in. We will be there!! If we are lucky maybe NASA will have a launch from Wallops Island when we are all there and we'll get to see a rocket go up. Carol and I got to see a launch when we were at Chincoteague earlier this year for the Pony Smim.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
You know we have a great rally in the making when you have Santa and Mrs. Clause attending;). It is great that your plans include being with us Keith and Carol, so looking forward to see you again.

I think we will try to make this our first Heartland rally...just a quick trip over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.....Hopefully our little North Trail will fit in with all the monster 5th wheels...we have it on the calendar

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Welcome Paul, Judy, Jamie and Julia, we're thrilled that you plan on joining us, and even more so in that it will be your first Heartland rally. You will fit right in, North Trail and all, and you can plan for a fun weekend with the nicest, friendliest bunch of folk. I hope that you find Heartland rallies so much fun that you will want to join the Heartland Owners Club, and as a Club member you will enjoy many benefits of which one is non-payment for participating in State Chapter rallies.
Our rally in Temperanceville at the Tall Pines Harbor Campground promises to be fun for your entire family. The campground will accept reservations for year 2013 beginning 1 December 2012. When you have made your reservation post your assigned site number to this thread so that I can keep track and maintain an attendance roster. Please feel free to ask any questions here, or you can private message (PM) me as well. Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

f250dieseldad

Hi Eric and Dorothy

Just called the campground and booked our site. We will be arriving on 5/30 and departing on 6/3. We are on site 101-A. We just winterized the rig and we are making next years plans. Can't wait to see you guys.
John

We are in!!!!!!...site 103-A...we will come in Friday night (still have to teach) and leave monday.....we will be official heartland members by then...looking forward to a great time and meeting other heartland owners

gschaaf

Just booked our site this morning we will be on site 103b coming in on Friday leaving on Monday. See ya then if not before. Happy Holidays!!!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
A pulls in from one direction and B pulls in from the other direction so you wind up awning to awning. You are not really that close though. The sites are very nice.

camperjohn08

Nancy & I just signed up today.. we will be on site number 105B.. arrive Wed 29 May depart Monday 3 June 2013.. Can't wait till the spring time is here once again and we are having fun once again with all our Heartland Friends and Family..
John & Nancy Latham:eek:

Vtxkid

Just realized that this event was online last night! Count Pam and I in... We will arrive Thursday afternoon May 30th and depart Sunday June 2nd. Site is 106A

Jim & Harriet

Made the reservation, looking forward to another great rally.
Site 108A
Arrive Thursday, leave on Monday.
Something fun to think about during the chilly days of winter.
Happy holidays everyone!

kimdot

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Thackervile - 11/8/2012 to 11/10/2012

Hi Eric ,

I put the wrong site down, It's 105B.

Thanks,

Kim Miranda

kimdot

Hello Eric & Dorothy,
Hope you and Dorothy are doing well!!!
Just made reservations for your May Campout in Temperance, VA. I can hardly wait to get back on the road again!!!
Our site is 105B, coming in on the 29 May to 3 June 2013.
Then on to the National Rally in June in Goshen, IN.

See you soon my Friend,

Thanks my Friend,

Kim & Dottie Miranda

Status
Not open for further replies.