EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/4/2021 to 8/8/2021

Added to Calendar: 08/04/21, 08/05/21, 08/06/21, 08/07/21, 08/08/21

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Is the wine trolley going to run this year?

Nancy Anderson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
I’m not sure what you mean. If you call the campground I made a registration you should be safe. I don’t have access to the reservations as I have in the past because the campground sold. If it’s because you don’t see your name posted someplace regarding the rally we are again don’t have access to those reservations to do that and unless you sent me an email earlier and I would not know that you’re registered. We will be heading out material to include the agenda when people arrive for the rally or Wednesday.

Dahillbilly

I’m not sure what you mean. If you call the campground I made a registration you should be safe. I don’t have access to the reservations as I have in the past because the campground sold. If it’s because you don’t see your name posted someplace regarding the rally we are again don’t have access to those reservations to do that and unless you sent me an email earlier and I would not know that you’re registered. We will be heading out material to include the agenda when people arrive for the rally or Wednesday.
Terry would you post who has registered with you?

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
It would be hard for me to do because out of the 37 registered I only have 9 emails letting me know they registered. I don’t know if it was the change over in email programs or what but again I don’t have access to the reservations as I did in the past. Some I only have first names some the nicknames or “handles” they go by on the forum. We addressed this at every rally but it continues only adding confusion to who is attending. I work full time do I will try to put something together prior to the start of the rally. Again the key sod is try!

Dahillbilly

Key word is try!
Thanks Terry not 100% sure is I sent you an email or not so I could be guilty of not registing with you. Robert (Hillbilly) & Mary Morris arriving on Aug 2 departing the 9th. We are in site #8. Will have our corn hole boards with us.
Let me know if I can help out

jrabelson

O.K. We are arriving on Tues Aug 3 and leaving Sun Aug.8. On site 12. Hope this helps since I can’t remember I sent you an e mail. See you then,

Jmurphy

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Country Roads Motorhome & RV Park
  • S1633 State Hwy 23
  • Lake Delton, WI 53940
  • Terri Lynn Michael 608-253-2132
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?: no

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 40
  • Register by end of day 7/15/2021
  • Site fee: $38.68 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20 for two people
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: August 07, 2021
  • Potluck time: 5pm

Additional Info:
Wednesday Meet and Greet Buffet 4PM Bring a snack or treat to share
Thursday Golf Outing (Tee times to be determined yet)
Friday Corn Hole Tourney (Bag time to be determined yet)
Friday "Great Wisconsin Brat Feed" 5PM
Friday Entertainment "Maggie Mae", Country and Western Recording artist 7PM
Saturday Potluck (bring a dish to pass) 5PM Meat to be furnished
Saturday Entertainment "Country Legends"
Sunday Continental Breakfast Starts at 7 to 9AM

More Event info to follow. ALWAYS subject to change:rolleyes:
We will be there. Jeff & Jane Murphy

Last edited by a moderator: