EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/8/2013 to 8/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykraut

Re: Wisconsin Lake Delton Rally

I brought a full bottle of fireball to the campfire tonight. We finished half of it. Sue jugged it pretty good. She's hooked.

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks for a great time at the Wisconsin rally! Wish we would have been able to get there earlier, but we enjoyed the weekend and it was well worth the trip. See some of you in September in Illinois and Branson!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired

Thank you to all that attended the WI rally, and thank you to those of you that helped make it a success. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. The pig roast had plenty of good food. No one walked away hungry. Alaf introduced a number of us to "shine". Wow, good stuff! Our next stop will be the MO rally. Happy camping to all and safe travels.
Tom & Gerry

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Tom and Gerry, Just want to Thank You for all you both have done for the Wisconsin Chapter. We joined 3 years ago and you were so welcoming and your friendship meant alot to us. We wish you the best on you new journey. Safe Travels and God's Blessing's.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Tom and Gerry for all that you have done to make the Wisconsin Chapter as great as it is.
The Spencers have a tough act to follow. I'm sure they will do a great job as chapter leaders.
Before we left Country Roads I made my reservation for next year. Can't wait.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
As always.... the WI Rally was an awesome time! Tom and Gerry did another really fine job! We've made reservations for next year right away! The WI chapter is in great hands.... congratulations to the Spencers for taking on the Chapter Leader role. Great choice!

Now..... we need to put in a plug for the MN Chapter Rally! Come join us!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The wine tasting had just finished so everyone may have had their fill. Not long after the pig, the good stuff started to flow. :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The time to act is now :) The 2014 WI rally is now posted on the forum and already 14 reservations have been made, but there is plenty of room for you. Call Terri Lynn, 608- 253-2132, to make your reservation. After making a reservation please email Terry Spencer, tjspencer@centurytell.net, and let him know you have a reservation so the attendees' list can be kept updated. Happy camping & safe travels to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.