EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry,

Just made reservations for the rally. Arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday. No site given.

Of course you know that really means Tuesday or Wednesday and leaving Monday right?

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry,

Just made reservations for the rally. Arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday. No site given.

Of course you know that really means Tuesday or Wednesday and leaving Monday right?
Yep, I know the drill Larry. I will call and see if I can get your site number.

Pannell

Terry,

Just made our reservations, going down Wednesday and leaving Sunday. I asked for site 52 but Joe was at home and not in the office.

Kim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yea - can't wait to meet the folks (Kim & Teresa) who makes the great photo stories. Also - we have your sister coach (haha).

Pannell

Nathan,

Yeah we got the best coach made......BC 3650....wooohooo, Love ours. and that would be my wife Teresa that does all the wondering pictures.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Kim

trdeal

Kim, glad you got your reservaton made and that you are going to finally get to meet your sister coach.Swing back around and let me know your site number.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Dale and I made our reservations today. We'll be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. We're on site 70.

trdeal

Just found out this afternoon that RVs for Less, (Heartland Dealer from Knoxville,TN) will have a few Heartland Products to show at our rally.Thanks Larry for making the call!Thanks also to Butch and Karen for being willing to provide the units for us and also for the welcome bags they are going to donate.Thanks also to Sonny Disnuke, who has donated a Correct Track axle alignment system and the Never Fail spring eye bushings which we will be giving away on Saturday night.This is going to be a great rally!

lduguay

Just found out this afternoon that RVs for Less, (Heartland Dealer from Knoxville,TN) will have a few Heartland Products to show at our rally.Thanks Larry for making the call!Thanks also to Butch and Karen for being willing to provide the units for us and also for the welcome bags they are going to donate.Thanks also to Sonny Disnuke, who has donated a Correct Track axle alignment system and the Never Fail spring eye bushings which we will be giving away on Saturday night.This is going to be a great rally!

WOOOOOHOOOOO........looks like I will be saving up the $$$$$$'s for raffle tickets!!!!!!!!
smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

trdeal

Yep. My guess is that the leaves will be at peak or near peak when we are there.

SouthernNights

Looking forward to everyone joining this rally.

This will be the second time we have been up in the NC mountains in the fall for a rally. The first being Mt. Airy. The colors were very good at the higher elevations.

As Terry said, RVs for Less will be joining us. They have many customers in this area. I am sure they would love to see how you are enjoying your trailers.

One of the highlights of this location is the Biltmore house.
Here is a link to the Biltmore:

http://www.biltmore.com/

The history of the Vanderbilts and the amount of money and effort it took to build this house is staggering.
View attachment 18838
biltmore.jpg

Hope to see everyone there!!!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
The biltmore is an amazing house it's a place you can spend the day looking at the house and the grardens on the grounds.

lduguay

The biltmore is an amazing house it's a place you can spend the day looking at the house and the grardens on the grounds.

The Biltmore is DEFINITELY an all day event......expensive tours, but WORTH it! The grounds should be beautiful in October!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
If there is enough interest for the Biltmore - what about checking into what constitutes "a group" for some discount pricing. I know thru my place of work we can get discount tickets.

SouthernNights

If there is enough interest for the Biltmore - what about checking into what constitutes "a group" for some discount pricing. I know thru my place of work we can get discount tickets.
Good idea Byrd. Here is a link to the current ticket prices. They are worse than Disney with all the dates and time.
http://www.biltmore.com/buy_tickets/ticket_prices.asp

Just for comparison, what is the discount that you get at work?

jbeletti

Belettis would be "in", if the Biltmore visit comes to pass. We've never toured the grounds outside the home.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.