EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Show Low - 4/28/2016 to 4/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTPockets

See new info on post #1 --- Also, I just checked the reservations site and see there are 5 sites still available...

MTPockets

Hello all... as an FYI, June and I have to cancel our attendance at this Campout. We're really feeling bad at being unable to go, but June's injury prevents us from any travel right now. We've rented an apartment for six months in Marana, AZ where she can recoup and receive proper physical therapy. I know you'll all have a great time! Ann and Jeannie said they would assist with coordinating anything necessary; but since this is a Campout, it's mostly just socializing and enjoying Fool Hollow and Show Low. Have a great time!

Mrsfish

Hello all... as an FYI, June and I have to cancel our attendance at this Campout. We're really feeling bad at being unable to go, but June's injury prevents us from any travel right now. We've rented an apartment for six months in Marana, AZ where she can recoup and receive proper physical therapy. I know you'll all have a great time! Ann and Jeannie said they would assist with coordinating anything necessary; but since this is a Campout, it's mostly just socializing and enjoying Fool Hollow and Show Low. Have a great time!

☹️☹️☹️

Ron-Cookie

We are looking forward to this Camp-out.... I hope to get off the neck brace on Friday when I see the surgeon... 12 weeks of this neck collar is just too much!
Keep up your successes in recovery June... I will keep my neck brace so we can run over them with the truck and burn them in a ceremony down the road...
This Camp-out will be our first outing of the year with the 5th wheel... Our Sundance has not seen the highway since the Camp Verde Rally... Can't wait to be out and about again...
Does anyone know the best way to get there from the Phoenix area?

Mrsfish

Hey Ron - looking forward to seeing you, neck brace and all. From the Phoenix area, I would go through Payson and the. I to ShowLow. The other route would take you east on 60 to Globe and then north through the salt river. While I do t mind the salt river canyon at all, I do know the Payson route is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Cancel us

Chicken- you were just afraid I would show you up in flyfishing

MTPockets

Hey Ron - looking forward to seeing you, neck brace and all. From the Phoenix area, I would go through Payson and the. I to ShowLow. The other route would take you east on 60 to Globe and then north through the salt river. While I do t mind the salt river canyon at all, I do know the Payson route is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Chicken- you were just afraid I would show you up in flyfishing

I really wish we could be there! I gotta see how you do fly fishing... Didn't even know flies could swim...

Mrsfish

I really wish we could be there! I gotta see how you do fly fishing... Didn't even know flies could swim...

no Terry - it's not called fly swimming, it's fly fishing. You teach the flys to fish, then you sit back and watch...it's so easy.

phrich

We are going to have to pass on coming up....Tom will get to go back to work around April 11 (yahoo!!!!) so will not be able to get the time off.....darn as we were really looking forward to it

MTPockets

We are going to have to pass on coming up....Tom will get to go back to work around April 11 (yahoo!!!!) so will not be able to get the time off.....darn as we were really looking forward to it
Well shoot, but we're having life get in our way aren't we.. Hope to see you guys soon...

MTPockets

FYI - Just checked this morning and there are three sites still available in the Mallard Loop, which is where everyone is staying. If that loop fills, there are also four sites left in the Redhead loop next door to the Mallard Loop.

Terry Rainwater

Mrsfish

Come on, you ARIZONA chapter members who don't like rally's. Come join us for a little bs and food! This time of year is incredibly beautiful up there- you'll even need your heater! Heat is around the corner, come enjoy a cool weekend!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Come on, you ARIZONA chapter members who don't like rally's. Come join us for a little bs and food! This time of year is incredibly beautiful up there- you'll even need your heater! Heat is around the corner, come enjoy a cool weekend!

Throw some Fireball in that bribe and the sites will fill up fast!

Mrsfish

Throw some Fireball in that bribe and the sites will fill up fast!

JD- I thought Fireball was a given at any event with more than 1 heartlander!! Should be a sponsorship involved.

- - - Updated - - -

"bs" ..... Sorry if I'm not with it lately, but does bs stand for booze & snacks? Bible & Singing? Big Steaks? ????

Bits of stuff??? Big stories???? Bueno suerte????

i just know I'm really excited to get up there. Fishing should be en fuego!!!!

MTPockets

JD- I thought Fireball was a given at any event with more than 1 heartlander!! Should be a sponsorship involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Bits of stuff??? Big stories???? Bueno suerte????

i just know I'm really excited to get up there. Fishing should be en fuego!!!!
. Bueno suerte? ..... You'll need a lot of that with this group!

MTPockets

Still three sites open in the Mallard Loop! It's not too late to reserve at maybe one of the nicest campgrounds we've seen...

MTPockets

Still three sites open in the Mallard Loop! It's not too late to reserve at maybe one of the nicest campgrounds we've seen...
Last night only one site was left in the Mallard Loop; plus, our site 04 is still available thru me, as we've not yet cancelled. I will call to cancel that site on Friday 15th and it will be on the open market. We really wish we could be there! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.