• Non-Club Member fee: n/a
  • Potluck: yes
  • Potluck date: 25th
  • Potluck time: 6 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader Rick Dyer 1-714-720-9309

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Rick and Sandy Dyer are hosting this campout. Any questions should be directed to them.

Hm. 1-714-970-6801
Cell. !-714- 720-9309 (Rick)

Last edited:

Rddocatt

Solvang is a great area to explore. Wine tasting, Danish pastries, shopping, nearby Golf, and we'll enjoy a Potluck, and games campside.
We will need to send in a large deposit in January. We're asking everyone interested to please send us a $50 Deposit, with your name, nights staying,
Rig length, and if you'd like to camp nearby a certain friend. Please include your address and contact information (cell phone, & email)
MAIL TO:
Rick & Sandy Dyer
4471 West Hills Way
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

Last edited by a moderator:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rick,
We are planning on it. I will let you know asap. Trace

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, I changed the web site....it works now. I used the one on their web page.

jbeletti

Flying Flags - Buellton - fun times!

We won't make it but I have made it there for HOC events twice. Great area. Rick and Sandy, thanks for hosting this camp-out. Have fun everyone.

Wmnmy

we will definitely be there Friday and Saturday leaving on sunday .. looking forward to a good time and rick those fish made great tacos ..........

SD08ER

We will be there too. What days did we put down? We have never been to a camp-out that starts in 2015 and go back in time to 1970. I don't think we will stay that long. I don't want go back that far in time. :cool:

Rddocatt

Jim,

Thanks for the acknowledgment Jim. We will miss you . This time of year is the most beautiful for Solvang. Lompoc has the Flower Festival and the countryside is green. I used to ride motorcycles around this area and loved it.

Rddocatt

Received your check Sally. Thanks for your prompt deposit. It will make my job much easier if I can get a handle on how many to expect.
Lets Camp!!
If you enjoy RVing, and would like a beautiful Buellton/ Solvang weekend away, contact Sandy Dyer at Sandysuse@aol.com for more info. Please mention "Campout" in Subject line. April 24-26

Rddocatt

Hey keep those reservations coming in. Overwhelmed with your response. The more the merrier

DW_Gray

Hello! Amy and I are considering joining you all in Buellton. We are living just down the road from the resort. Our first choice is to rent one of the cabins if available. Otherwise, we'll make daily trips. Our RV is not ready to travel yet and will remain in storage. If this sounds good to you all, do you want me to setup my cabin reservation?

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Rick & Sandy,

The check will be in the mail tomorrow. We will arrive on Thursday, April 23 & depart on Sunday, April 26. Can't wait to see everyone & to have a fun weekend!!

Chuck & Donna

Rddocatt

Yes please join us! I would like you to set up your cabin reservation, and also need your contact info to keep you in the loop. My email address is Sandysuse@aol.com. I will be communicating with the group mainly by email. Thanks for your interest, and reaching out :)

Rddocatt

Hello! Amy and I are considering joining you all in Buellton. We are living just down the road from the resort. Our first choice is to rent one of the cabins if available. Otherwise, we'll make daily trips. Our RV is not ready to travel yet and will remain in storage. If this sounds good to you all, do you want me to setup my cabin reservation?
See my reply in most current entry-Sandy

DW_Gray

Amy and I went out to the Flying Flags today and made a reservation for a cottage. Unfortunately, we won't be as close to the group as we like. But it takes no more than 5 minutes to walk anywhere. For those who have never been at Flying Flags before, you're in for a real treat. We saw a lot of very busy construction workers and painters. The resort has improved a lot since I was last there. The area where you all will park is very nice and spacious. Amy and I are looking forward to seeing you all and making new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.